2015 Spring Practice - Day 13

RunInRed

Hahahahahah. Chimes that was hilarious.. He was a hell of a QB for AU. He played for 30 different OCs it seemed like.

Someone get JCamp a sports bra.

That's Jason Campbell? Could've sworn that was Sinbad!

On a serious note, I'd have loved to have seen this guy and the rest of the 2004 squad in a Gus Malzahn offense.

that team was awesome. Leadership all over the field. They were a ton of fun to watch. Every phase of the game.

This is true.

Hahahahahah. Chimes that was hilarious.. He was a hell of a QB for AU. He played for 30 different OCs it seemed like.

I love how we always give the offense a pass with that, but always criticize the defensive players under similar circumstances. Just an observation not a indictment

I love how we always give the offense a pass with that, but always criticize the defensive players under similar circumstances. Just an observation not a indictment

Things that make you go hmmmm!!!!

I don't recall the offenses during Campbell's years being near as poor as the defenses of the recent years. I may be wrong, but the offenses in the years mentioned were very competitive. I can't imagine any sane person could pin the blame for the recent defensive performances completely on coaching or completely on player's effort. I don't think either coaches or players performed to the level of "Auburn Men"

After Brandon Cox's sophomore season, the offense started heading towards terrible. As of last season, AU's defense was worse than the O was good IMO. Back then I think the defense was better than the O was bad but we could barely move the ball. We had no talent on the outside. I mean, we had to win a game with the soccer score of 3-2 one night.

Are y'all sure that's not Duke Williams. I heard he picked up some weight..... Just asking... Not an indictment..

Are y'all sure that's not Duke Williams. I heard he picked up some weight..... Just asking... Not an indictment..

ask Brian Williams, he was there.

Duke Williams and Montravius Adams are actually the same person. He just takes off his compression shirt before going out on defense.

Now THAT is funny !!!

I haven't noticed much about all world high school defensive phenom Cowart this Spring although he's currently not scheduled to redshirt. What kind of Spring did he have?

I haven't noticed much about all world high school defensive phenom Cowart this Spring although he's currently not scheduled to redshirt. What kind of Spring did he have?

He doesn't report till the fall...

Duke Williams and Montravius Adams are actually the same person. He just takes off his compression shirt before going out on defense.

Now that's funny.

Hillary wasn't there, she was out dodging sniper fire.

Now that's funny.

lmao.....

He doesn't report till the fall...

I think he gets to Auburn in May.

Archived