ESPN 300 released

gravejd

I would have taken Jonah in a heartbeat.

Yeah. A number of people feel not making Jonah a priority was a mistake.

Do you mean a number of people within the Auburn football program or just fans?

I don't have staff connections to know how people in the program feel about it. If there are some of staff who thinks it's a mistake it would never get out til after this class is done. I was referring to recruiting analysts & a respected AU reporter.

Do you mean a number of people within the Auburn football program or just fans? Surely, the coaches know exactly why he is or was not a take. I seriously doubt that our coaches put that much emphasis on the ESPN rankings to cause them to second guess their decisions.

In the program. Jonah's film is sick. I believe AU made a mistake. If AU had made him a priority he would be committed to AU. But hey I'm just an average fan that knows little in the basics of teaching and evaluating OL prospects.

Do you mean a number of people within the Auburn football program or just fans? Surely, the coaches know exactly why he is or was not a take. I seriously doubt that our coaches put that much emphasis on the ESPN rankings to cause them to second guess their decisions.

In the program. Jonah's film is sick. I believe AU made a mistake. If AU had made him a priority he would be committed to AU. But hey I'm just an average fan that knows little in the basics of teaching and evaluating OL prospects.

WDE - Do you know if we are still recruiting Jonah? And do you think that we could flip him later in the process?

WDE - Do you know if we are still recruiting Jonah? And do you think that we could flip him later in the process?

I don' think we are recruiting him anymore. Not 100% sure. But I do believe it won't matter now, he is a turd.

Archived