Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation as Russians Pressed for Control of Uranium Company

MDM4AU

One has to wonder how long the Clintons can thumb their nose at the rest of us.

The big thing is the msm is not trying to cover for her. Nobody likes this woman. I see why Bill does what he does. If I was married to that shrew I'd do it too.

After 20 years, if I'm the Clintons, I'd say for as long as we want and you'll like it.

The big thing is the msm is not trying to cover for her. Nobody likes this woman. I see why Bill does what he does. If I was married to that shrew I'd do it too.

I have to wonder, at what point in their relationship, did Hillary go from being wooed and think it charming that Bill focused his attention to her, to her coming to the realization that she wasn't the only apple in his eye, and deciding to stay with him, no matter what, because she'd be able to acquire more power being his wife than on her own.

Our politicians are for sale and therefore, our government is for sale. This is not a partisan political issue. This is a serious issue that undermines our government and country. It is bad enough that money has become such a factor in the American political process but, it is far worse when that money is used to directly promote the interests of other countries while undermining the interests of the United States.

I firmly believe that Republicans and Democrats need to put aside partisan politics for a while and, unite in an effort to end corruption. We desperately need a DOJ that is as independent from partisan politics as possible. We need to hold our leaders to a higher ethical, legal, and criminal standard, not a standard determined by party loyalty and political clout.

Our political figures (both liberal and conservative) never think twice about regulating the citizens but, they have proven to be incapable of regulating themselves. As long as we are politically, ideologically divided and, blindly loyal to a party, we can not see corruption for what it is.

If this story is accurate (and I believe it is), I hope both Hillary and Bill go to jail for a long time.

However, the BIG problem is in no way related, or limited to, the Clintons, or liberals, or Democrats. The problem is an attitude of rulers who believe that government service is about promoting self-interests and, that they are above the law. When we only view the problem through the lens of partisanship, we help perpetuate it.

Our politicians are for sale and therefore, our government is for sale. This is not a partisan political issue. This is a serious issue that undermines our government and country. It is bad enough that money has become such a factor in the American political process but, it is far worse when that money is used to directly promote the interests of other countries while undermining the interests of the United States.

I firmly believe that Republicans and Democrats need to put aside partisan politics for a while and, unite in an effort to end corruption. We desperately need a DOJ that is as independent from partisan politics as possible. We need to hold our leaders to a higher ethical, legal, and criminal standard, not a standard determined by party loyalty and political clout.

Our political figures (both liberal and conservative) never think twice about regulating the citizens but, they have proven to be incapable of regulating themselves. As long as we are politically, ideologically divided and, blindly loyal to a party, we can not see corruption for what it is.

If this story is accurate (and I believe it is), I hope both Hillary and Bill go to jail for a long time.

However, the BIG problem is in no way related, or limited to, the Clintons, or liberals, or Democrats. The problem is an attitude of rulers who believe that government service is about promoting self-interests and, that they are above the law. When we only view the problem through the lens of partisanship, we help perpetuate it.

The world must be coming to an end. Ichy said something I can agree with.I don't know of anyone who has tried to make this a partisan issue. Now some are trying to shut people up in hopes it will go away on its own.

The world must be coming to an end. Ichy said something I can agree with.I don't know of anyone who has tried to make this a partisan issue. Now some are trying to shut people up in hopes it will go away on its own.

Let's not pretend. Let's be genuine. That is a big part of the BIG problem. Stories like this one only seem to garner attention when there is an election on the horizon. This is real and serious, not like the BS ideological, us versus the evil opposition, debate. This can not be explained by bureaucracy, a simple mistake, incompetency, or anything else. This is deliberate, self-serving, personally rewarding, and detrimental to our national interests. This isn't Bengahzi or taking money from the Saudis. IMO, this truly is a crime and, if true, warrants severe punishment. I hope that this will not be obscured by partisanship, whether it is the kind that overlooks it or, the kind that cries scandal so often that no one believes them anymore.

One thing thar has gotten lost in all of this is that Russia now controls a big chunk of U.S. uranium mining. They'll sell that uranium to Iran, North Korea or whoever will buy it from them

One thing thar has gotten lost in all of this is that Russia now controls a big chunk of U.S. uranium mining. They'll sell that uranium to Iran, North Korea or whoever will buy it from them

I'm sure that's not true at all. There are sanctions and such, against that sort of thing.

Look at the UN Food for Oil Program. See how well that worked ?

I'm sure that's not true at all. There are sanctions and such, against that sort of thing.

IDK, it is one thing for a company doing business here to be restricted but, the restrictions do not always apply to foreign subsidiaries.

HA. I'd forgotten about that one. Yeah that was resounding success

Archived