Stephen A Smith calls Tom Brady racist for not attending White House trip

cooltigger21

Better question....why do you go on and on about this?

To perpetuate "the struggle" dude...why else?

Don't call him "dude" unless you are trying to insult him. ;D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh. You used a slur on him. And what struggle? I'm merely showing the hypocrisy of what you all just did. You talk about the media all the time, you talk about biased sources. You talk about people being sheep. This happens and everybody goes silent. What happened to taking accountability if you're wrong.

Uh oh. You used a slur on him. And what struggle? I'm merely showing the hypocrisy of what you all just did. You talk about the media all the time, you talk about biased sources. You talk about people being sheep. This happens and everybody goes silent. What happened to taking accountability if you're wrong.

I'll take accountability. I wanted there to be some high level criminal sh*t going on at the patriots organization, and that being the reason Brady didn't show.

Then the people would find out about it and they would lose their SB trophy, as well as their team.

As often with my hate filled wishes, I was wrong..... maybe. Never know what news tomorrow will bring:)

'

Wrong about what? Why is Tom Brady required to go to the WH to see the President? It was widely reported he had a previous family commitment and you continue to try to make it about racism. Like Ive said all along, I could not possibly care less what Tom Brady did that day and, I care even less about the reason he did it.

Yeah you missed it. We're not even talking about Brady. This article was a lie, that's what we're talking about...the fact that you said I continually try to make it about racism when I NEVER did....I'm convinced either your entire crew are idiots or you guys already have in your minds stereotypes that you will NEVER let go. Either way....wow

• 4 weeks later...

That's funny because Smith catches alot of criticism for being a sell out. He usually comes on t.v.and takes the same position as you, from the police stuff to the political stuff and he didn't say what you wanted to hear on this particular situation so it's his rants get old quick...Well what about when he mostly agrees with you, were the rants getting old then to?

I don't know that his rants have bothered me before, but this particular one is off base. Accusing someone of racism is a serious matter. When seeing the facts on Brady's situation, not to mention that two black players also missed it, is downright irresponsible and pitiful.

And yet some are still blind to the critical issue here, that SA is calling out a guy as being racist with absolutely nothing to back up his claim.

The nonsensical " Yeah, but all the other times he said stuff where you approved... " don't remotely apply here. He's wrong on this matter, period. On the OTHER matters ? He may be right, or not, but those are unrelated to THIS issue.

Didn't remember none of this stuff huh....false claims indeed

Archived