Are We Having Fun Yet?

And to SCTiger....is a projection the same thing as a rumor? If not, then we can create a who new category of meaningless discussion by characterizing our rumors as "projections" :-\

I would say they are different things. Projections have a little more credibility with rumors as far as content goes, as from the right source they are educated (though destined to be wrong) guesses. I personally enjoy watching them shift as the season progresses, and it's always good to see your team mentioned in them on the way to the actual release of postseason brackets. And my boss is always interested in $$$$ projections, so I would say they hold more weight than rumor lol.

I don't think it's too early at this point to start looking at these things, interesting to see that Auburn is starting to gain some credibility even if it's not in the polls.

I can't see Vandy holding up to the point of hosting a regional. 6-7 in their last 13 games, and could easily go 5-5 to finish out the season.

I'm having fun keeping up with our softball and baseball teams! I can definitely get used to this. Omaha and OKC let's go!

Archived