We gave them space to destroy...

AURaptor

Baltimore mayor flat out saying that rioters were allowed, with consent of the cops & her office, to destroy public / private property.

Stephanie Rawlings Blake - is she who you'd want for your mayor?

Tell me she was misquoted or misspoke.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole situation may not mean a lot to some people, but I live in Baltimore County and my wife travels into downtown Baltimore daily for her job. When I hear that those who are supposed to protect us are allowing gang members, thugs, criminals, etc. to destroy at will...it really ticks me off and causes me to worry about my wife's safety. Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is not my mayor as I don't live in her city, but what goes on in her city affects my family.

Rush Limbaugh was just talking about that.

He & others . But the point is, if I'm paying taxes , own property , work in or want to invest in HER city, I think I'm 2nd guessing if I want anything to do with a govt that cares so little about civility & the law.

This whole situation may not mean a lot to some people, but I live in Baltimore County and my wife travels into downtown Baltimore daily for her job. When I hear that those who are supposed to protect us are allowing gang members, thugs, criminals, etc. to destroy at will...it really ticks me off and causes me to worry about my wife's safety. Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is not my mayor as I don't live in her city, but what goes on in her city affects my family.

Tell me about it. Shouldn't have to worry about safety from ANYBODY

Baltimore mayor flat out saying that rioters were allowed, with consent of the cops & her office, to destroy public / private property.

How about dude mysteriously spine being messed up and voice box crushed? That sucks too doesn't it?

How about dude mysteriously spine being messed up and voice box crushed? That sucks too doesn't it?

it certainly does.

Yep. But does bashing a store front window or some random car's windshield do ONE damn thing to help ??

Yep. But does bashing a store front window or some random car's windshield do ONE damn thing to help ??

Leave it to Cole to defend rioters.

Maybe if some dirtbag smashed in cole's car window, but it was to protest a suspect death, he'd be cool with it.

I bet that's it.

Defend the rioters. Defend the mayor who gives them a free pass to destroy.

It's all good.

Well Cole, you know we were told as long as you don't run, oh wait, Eddie Gray didn't run...

Animals should not be allowed to run wild. These thugs, like other instances, took what was a peaceful-rightful protest and took it as an opportunity to loot and destroy. Sad, but that is what they do.

The protest this past Saturday specifically targeted Camden Yards for the Orioles-Red Sox baseball game. Please tell me what these players and fans had to do with Freddie Gray's death. Go protest at City Hall or the police department and keep it civil if you want your message to be received. Also, having the Bloods and Crips put aside their differences and join together for the protest while the Nation of Islam provides "security" for the events is not helping the image either.

Now the crips and the bloods, that usually are rivals, are teaming up to target police.

Violence erupts, and reports are that some cops have been injured.

Good job, Mayor. Just give the thugs their space to destroy and injure others.

Lunacy.

Leave it to Cole to defend rioters.

Leave it to CT to view speaking out on a murder as defending rioters. It all makes sense actually though

Animals should not be allowed to run wild. These thugs, like other instances, took what was a peaceful-rightful protest and took it as an opportunity to loot and destroy. Sad, but that is what they do.

I know, something should be done with this policemen

" This " Policemen ? Which one ? Or ones ? Do you know their names? Or what they did ?

Please, educate the board.

Maybe if some dirtbag smashed in cole's car window, but it was to protest a suspect death, he'd be cool with it.

I bet that's it.

It's all good.

You're pretty lame but you're usually not as dumb as CT. Me speaking on the guy murdered isn't defending a riot, it's me saying I missed your post about dude being killed....it seemed like you just somehow overlooked that part...

" This " Policemen ? Which one ? Or ones ? Do you know their names? Or what they did ?

Swype error. These

I bet that's it.

It's all good.

You're pretty lame but you're usually not as dumb as CT. Me speaking on the guy murdered isn't defending a riot, it's me saying I missed your post about dude being killed....it seemed like you just somehow overlooked that part...

Thanks for the compliment, cole. I appreciate it. Scroll up, and you'll see ( unedited ) where I said something about the DUDE who died. Talk about overlooking stuff....

you - How about dude mysteriously spine being messed up and voice box crushed? That sucks too doesn't it?

me - Yep. But does bashing a store front window or some random car's windshield do ONE damn thing to help ??

I'm not fully commenting on that which I haven't heard much info yet. I know what I've heard, and that so far a man, 25, saw cops on bicycles, and started running. Why ? I don't know. What happened after that, as to what caused him to die, I don't know. Why the cops haven't been charged, as was the case in N. Charleston, but not in Ferguson, I don't know.

But hey, that's just me being lame.

You commented on that Stephen a Smith stuff though and none of you knew what you were talking about...

You commented on that Stephen a Smith stuff though and none of you knew what you were talking about...

I did, because I read the posted article, and I listened to the audio.

But back to THIS thread, which policemen ? What are their names ? What SPECIFICALLY did they do ?

I still don't see what you said and MOST important could you quote where I defended rioters? You see CT is very very dumb, that's his trend he just says stuff then runs away....that's not really your MO

Archived