We gave them space to destroy...

AURaptor

You commented on that Stephen a Smith stuff though and none of you knew what you were talking about...

I did, because I read the posted article, and I listened to the audio.

But back to THIS thread, which policemen ? What are their names ? What SPECIFICALLY did they do ?

Please, educate the board.

Nah you want dictate MY conversation. If you read it and listened how did you come to the conclusion he called Brady racist when he never did...

Also I'm speaking about policemen in general. And I'm speaking about the policemen that's killing people for the hell of it

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also I'm speaking about policemen in general. And I'm speaking about the policemen that's killing people for the hell of it

Thanks for clarifying. You don't know the names of the cops. Or what happened, in terms of the events which lead up to the death of the young man in Baltimore.

The only cop , in recent big media stories, who killed anyone w/ out just cause that I know of was in N. Charleston, SC. Shot the man , in the back, as he fled, unarmed, over a minor traffic incident. He's facing murder charges.

Now, there were two cops in NY who were murdered, just for the hell of it, by some punk animal... who was from Baltimore.

Baltimore mayor flat out saying that rioters were allowed, with consent of the cops & her office, to destroy public / private property.

Stephanie Rawlings Blake - is she who you'd want for your mayor?

Tell me she was misquoted or misspoke.

How about dude mysteriously spine being messed up and voice box crushed? That sucks too doesn't it?

Well Cole, you know we were told as long as you don't run, oh wait, Eddie Gray didn't run...

actually he did run. that is why he was pursued.

I still don't see what you said and MOST important could you quote where I defended rioters? You see CT is very very dumb, that's his trend he just says stuff then runs away....that's not really your MO

I never said you defended the rioters, that was CT. However, in the direct reply to MY post about the mayor giving rioters " space to destroy ", you posted - How about dude mysteriously spine being messed up and voice box crushed? That sucks too doesn't it?

You ignored ANY comment on the mayor or the rioting, and instead went to the injuries of the dead man. It shouldn't need to be said that it's tragic and possibly a crime, but the discussion brought up was about what the mayor said. That is what this thread was started with, the actual quote by the mayor.

Thanks for clarifying. You don't know the names of the cops. Or what happened, in terms of the events which lead up to the death of the young man in Baltimore.

The only cop , in recent big media stories, who killed anyone w/ out just cause that I know of was in N. Charleston, SC. Shot the man , in the back, as he fled, unarmed, over a minor traffic incident. He's facing murder charges.

Now, there were two cops in NY who were murdered, just for the hell of it, by some punk animal... who was from Baltimore.

No I don't know the animals names.....How many of the rioters names you know?

Yeah they said he made eye contact with them.....

And started running.

I still don't see what you said and MOST important could you quote where I defended rioters? You see CT is very very dumb, that's his trend he just says stuff then runs away....that's not really your MO

I never said you defended the rioters, that was CT. However, in the direct reply to MY post about the mayor giving rioters " space to destroy ", you posted - How about dude mysteriously spine being messed up and voice box crushed? That sucks too doesn't it?

You ignored ANY comment on the mayor or the rioting, and instead went to the injuries of the dead man. It shouldn't need to be said that it's tragic and possibly a crime, but the discussion brought up was about what the mayor said. That is what this thread was started with, the actual quote by the mayor.

I can somewhat see your point, I think you should also see mine as far as talking about the riot without mentioning what caused the riot.

And started running.

Well case closed, he broke the running law...

None. You think the rioters who burn cars, throw rocks, smash into storefronts, loot, beat up folks aren't animals too ?

I don't know if the cops are animals. They may be. But until the FACTS come out, what's the point ?

There is zero justification for actions of the rioters. None.

And started running.

Well case closed, he broke the running law...

Maybe he was wanted. The report I heard was that he was " recognized " by the cops, and he started running.

You mean the stories of the cops that don't know how his spine was severed and voice box crushed. Those guys don't know what happened from picking him up to the station so I'm not going to just take their word, apparently they're incompetent

None. You think the rioters who burn cars, throw rocks, smash into storefronts, loot, beat up folks aren't animals too ?

I don't know if the cops are animals. They may be. But until the FACTS come out, what's the point ?

There is zero justification for actions of the rioters. None.

Not as much as people that shoot people in the back, or beat people with hand cuffs on.

Baltimore mayor flat out saying that rioters were allowed, with consent of the cops & her office, to destroy public / private property.

How about dude mysteriously spine being messed up and voice box crushed? That sucks too doesn't it?

Well Cole, you know we were told as long as you don't run, oh wait, Eddie Gray didn't run...

actually he did run. that is why he was pursued.

Thanks for the clarification. I know he died while in custody but was unaware that he was pursued.

You mean the stories of the cops that don't know how his spine was severed and voice box crushed. Those guys don't know what happened from picking him up to the station so I'm not going to just take their word, apparently they're incompetent

Might be far more than incompetent. 6 are suspended, as I hear it, and for some reason, no charges filed yet. Looking at and running from the cops, on a Sunday morning, isn't reason to arrest someone, unless they're already wanted for something else.

Yep. But does bashing a store front window or some random car's windshield do ONE damn thing to help ??

Leave it to Cole to defend rioters.

Leave it to CT to view speaking out on a murder as defending rioters. It all makes sense actually though

that is exactly what you did and do. Oh you'll deny it but you'll make an excuse for them every time. Your poor pitiful me victim act is wearing thin. I know what happened was beyond bad but you keep using ir as an excuse and a crutch.

Sidebar: How the hell is it that we keep seeing these cop cars, parked by themselves and w/ no officers around , keep getting vandalized and or burned ? So far, I've seen 2 different cop cars get trashed by the rioting animals. What's that all about ? Don't they park these things , which aren't cheap, in some what a protected area ?

I see some comments that may or may not be sarcasm. Does anyone think the cops are wrong to chase and apprehend a person who flees on eye contact?

Marshal law should have been declared LONG ago in Baltimore. If only there were adults in charge. ( What is the over/under on sharpton showing up to make it worse??)

Yep. But does bashing a store front window or some random car's windshield do ONE damn thing to help ??

Leave it to Cole to defend rioters.

Leave it to CT to view speaking out on a murder as defending rioters. It all makes sense actually though

that is exactly what you did and do. Oh you'll deny it but you'll make an excuse for them every time. Your poor pitiful me victim act is wearing thin. I know what happened was beyond bad but you keep using ir as an excuse and a crutch.

Who is them? Where did you come up with the poor pitiful stuff up this time? Keep using what as a crutch? I imagine this is where you run off because your statements became too stupid so there aren't any answers

Cole is right guys. There is NO REASON for Gray to be dead.

Voice Box crushed?

Spine damaged?

The cops need indictments and speedy trials.

I see some comments that may or may not be sarcasm. Does anyone think the cops are wrong to chase and apprehend a person who flees on eye contact?

I do. Fact is some policemen lie. How is anybody supposed to know if that's the truth or not? What if somebody was running but they weren't running away from the police? No police shouldn't have the authority to stop you whenever they want

I do. Fact is some policemen lie. How is anybody supposed to know if that's the truth or not? What if somebody was running but they weren't running away from the police? No police shouldn't have the authority to stop you whenever they want

Yes they should. If you make eye contact with the police and then bolt, that is free game for the police to apprehend you and question you for the reason why you bolted.

It appears her statement was taken out of context. She was apparently alluding to the space given to peaceful protest. Her along with most state leaders have spoken out against the rioting.

Archived