We gave them space to destroy...

AURaptor

Um ok sure. I missed the part where she moonlights as police chief as well.

So you're ok with what she said? You only take issue with people like me who have an issue with what she said?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're ok with what she said? You only take issue with people like me who have an issue with what she said?

I fully support your right to take issue with what she said. I have no issue with what she said.

Do you honestly think he will ever hold a black liberal to ANY accountability on anything? I dont. Its just not the way he rolls. She said to "give people space who wish to destroy stuff" and they did. End of story.

As for the mayor's initial remarks, I can get that she MEANT to say 1 thing, but what she ACTUALLY said, came out completely different.

At least, I can give her that much. Whether she really said what she meant to say, and realized later it was incredibly stupid, or she just misspoke, we may never know.

Her follow up attempt to explain herself only made matters worse. She tried to claim she NEVER said what has clearly been caught on record. She said it. Maybe didn't mean it , but add to the fact that she's being called out by the GOVERNOR of the state, and others, in how poorly she's handled this matter, it's clear to me that she's in the wrong job. The chair is too big for her to sit in.

Do you honestly think he will ever hold a black liberal to ANY accountability on anything? I dont. Its just not the way he rolls. She said to "give people space who wish to destroy stuff" and they did. End of story.

And only people like you really believe she meant to give people space so they could destroy stuff. I am rational and still have a brain that isn't filled with ideological hate. Ok? Son.

And only people like you really believe she meant to give people space so they could destroy stuff. I am rational and still have a brain that isn't filled with ideological hate. Ok? Son.

I can only interpret her words which were clear. Im not in her head and my bet is, neither are you, so stop assuming you know what she meant. She clearly said to give space to people who wish to destroy. If she didn't mean that she should not have said that. I fail to see where ideology or hate factor into understanding the meaning of her quite simple words

USN, If you are telling grown folks that what she CLEARLY said isnt what she meant to say, I can buy that. She obviously and clearly said that they gave the rioters "room to destroy stuff." If you can hear her DENY that she said that, not deny she mis-spoke but that she NEVER SAID IT, then Brother, i am just never gonna listen to you ever again. You have drunk way too much kool-aid. i got huge problems with that and your credibility.

She may well have mis-spoke. That is not what she is claiming however. She is claiming that she NEVER SAID WHAT SHE CLEARLY DID SAY.

If you are buying that hogwash, well i will just add you to the ignore feature.

koolaid-blue-background.png

Man, I've just about heard it all. All the justification needed for detaining a US citizen is sprinting feet. No verbal commands or requests whatsoever. Theoreticallty, they guy could have been running for any reason.

Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. We've fallen so far from the spirit this country was founded upon.

• March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
  • March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
  • January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
  • January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
  • December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
  • January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

My money is on he sprinted to ditch a "controlled dangerous substance that he was probably intending to distribute".

What part of that was worthy of death by a bunch of thug officers in the back of a van?

No courtroom, no judge, no trial, no defense.

What was worthy of death?

who said it was worthy of death?

Gray was killed. He was not a harm to anyone. He was a petty criminal and nothing more.

Was he a great guy or a role model? Hell no. But he didnt deserve to die. Dragging his record up serves no purpose and proves nothing. All it does is muddy the clarity at what happened there that day..

clarity? Are you serious? Did you actually see the whole rap sheet? Assault,burglary and he is no harm? He was a carrer criminal that could not learn a lesson and should have been locked up anyway. Besides this whole forum serves no purpose, if we are going to discuss a topic all info is on the table. And the reason i "dragged" it out is to counter the insinuation that he should not have been pursued. I dont know how he got killed. We do know what led to it. He saw cops and bolted. He was a dope dealer.

Liberalism is steeped in permissiveness. Hell they have so little regard for the law they constantly make law enforcement the bad guys.

The Truth. It's a beautiful thing !!!

USN, If you are telling grown folks that what she CLEARLY said isnt what she meant to say, I can buy that. She obviously and clearly said that they gave the rioters "room to destroy stuff." If you can hear her DENY that she said that, not deny she mis-spoke but that she NEVER SAID IT, then Brother, i am just never gonna listen to you ever again. You have drunk way too much kool-aid. i got huge problems with that and your credibility.

She may well have mis-spoke. That is not what she is claiming however. She is claiming that she NEVER SAID WHAT SHE CLEARLY DID SAY.

If you are buying that hogwash, well i will just add you to the ignore feature.

koolaid-blue-background.png

LOL. Great stuff !!!

I can only interpret her words which were clear. Im not in her head and my bet is, neither are you, so stop assuming you know what she meant. She clearly said to give space to people who wish to destroy. If she didn't mean that she should not have said that. I fail to see where ideology or hate factor into understanding the meaning of her quite simple words

Words have meaning? Wow. That concept will never work for Libs. : - )

My thoughts on the matter. After watching her in several interviews/news conferences, I don't think she excels when the camera lights come on. She said what she said, but I'm not convinced it is what she meant. Appears to me she struggles with thoughts and words in this environment. Now obviously, I don't know her heart, but I take her at her word when she states what she meant to say. After all, she has called those rioting thugs. Hardly the words of one supports such actions. Hope I'm right!

My thoughts on the matter. After watching her in several interviews/news conferences, I don't think she excels when the camera lights come on. She said what she said, but I'm not convinced it is what she meant. Appears to me she struggles with thoughts and words in this environment. Now obviously, I don't know her heart, but I take her at her word when she states what she meant to say. After all, she has called those rioting thugs. Hardly the words of one supports such actions. Hope I'm right!

I guess you could think that...but given that her actions actually matched her words it doesn't seem reasonable to assume it.

Even assuming she didn't mean it the way it sounded, it's still stupid. You can't hold the police back and let these people build up a head of steam like that. Once they really get wound up its hard to stop. She waited a full day before calling for assistance from the state. I think part of it was planned and then it just snowballed from there.

Liberal dems have been in control of Baltimore for many DECADES. The economic opportunities in traditionally poor areas must be addressed. Re-electing Libs over and over assures the problems will continue. These people need jobs and hope.......The lack of leadership is the cause of the desperation and lawlessness.....

Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, etc.

These people keep electing the same stale folks with the same stale ideas for decades.

Oddly enough they get the same stale results.

Man, I've just about heard it all. All the justification needed for detaining a US citizen is sprinting feet. No verbal commands or requests whatsoever. Theoreticallty, they guy could have been running for any reason.

Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. We've fallen so far from the spirit this country was founded upon.

• January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
  • September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
  • April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
  • July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
  • March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
  • February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
  • August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
  • July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

My money is on he sprinted to ditch a "controlled dangerous substance that he was probably intending to distribute".

What part of that was worthy of death by a bunch of thug officers in the back of a van?

Gray was killed. He was not a harm to anyone. He was a petty criminal and nothing more.

Was he a great guy or a role model? Hell no. But he didnt deserve to die. Dragging his record up serves no purpose and proves nothing. All it does is muddy the clarity at what happened there that day..

clarity? Are you serious? Did you actually see the whole rap sheet? Assault,burglary and he is no harm? He was a carrer criminal that could not learn a lesson and should have been locked up anyway. Besides this whole forum serves no purpose, if we are going to discuss a topic all info is on the table. And the reason i "dragged" it out is to counter the insinuation that he should not have been pursued. I dont know how he got killed. We do know what led to it. He saw cops and bolted. He was a dope dealer.

Liberalism is steeped in permissiveness. Hell they have so little regard for the law they constantly make law enforcement the bad guys.

I am not handing out permissiveness at all. I am handing out rational thought and reason. Nothing on that list was worth getting killed for.

If he committed anything on that list, jail his ass. Stick him in the pokey. Arrest him.

Dont kill him.

Just heard on CNN that the "mayor",or excuse for same, did indeed order the Police Chief to STAND DOWN !!! I would act shocked....Truth is CNN confirmed that which was obvious.......May God bless the honest-hard working citizens of this great city. They have a SERIOUS lack of leadership.

Just heard on CNN that the "mayor",or excuse for same, did indeed order the Police Chief to STAND DOWN !!! I would act shocked....Truth is CNN confirmed that which was obvious.......May God bless the honest-hard working citizens of this great city. They have a SERIOUS lack of leadership.

They voted for her.

They voted for her.

There you have it. Not possible to save someone from themselves...

I am not handing out permissiveness at all. I am handing out rational thought and reason. Nothing on that list was worth getting killed for.

If he committed anything on that list, jail his ass. Stick him in the pokey. Arrest him.

Dont kill him.

i agree completely.

Dont kill him.

I understands but they didn't jail him and he continued the same knucklehead antics. Evidently, its all the guy knew to do. The permissiveness i was referring to manifested in their unwillingness to incarcerate that thug. His case is not uncommon as it relates to multiple repeat offenders walking the streets as if they're law abiding citizens.

Dont kill him.

I understands but they didn't jail him and he continued the same knucklehead antics. Evidently, its all the guy knew to do. The permissiveness i was referring to manifested in their unwillingness to incarcerate that thug. His case is not uncommon as it relates to multiple repeat offenders walking the streets as if they're law abiding citizens.

the heinrich effect applies.

"There is no excuse for monsters who attack innocent people, loot and destroy private property. President Obama said those who committed violence in Baltimore this week are “criminals” and “thugs.” He’s right.

But the tragic chain of events in Baltimore did not happen in a vacuum. Police brutalizing and killing the people they’re paid to protect does happen—particularly if you’re black—and more frequently than most would, or should, be comfortable with.

The anguish in Baltimore this week in the wake of the riots is real.

So is the rage. And it didn’t start this week."

http://rare.us/story/why-are-people-sharing-freddie-grays-criminal-record/#1bZUEGy3MRO1FWF9.01

"There is no excuse for monsters who attack innocent people, loot and destroy private property. President Obama said those who committed violence in Baltimore this week are “criminals” and “thugs.” He’s right.

But the tragic chain of events in Baltimore did not happen in a vacuum. Police brutalizing and killing the people they’re paid to protect does happen—particularly if you’re black—and more frequently than most would, or should, be comfortable with.

The anguish in Baltimore this week in the wake of the riots is real.

So is the rage. And it didn’t start this week."

http://rare.us/story...EGy3MRO1FWF9.01

Since police officers nation wide actually kill more white people than they do black people should we all just burn the country down?

Archived