Any Jeremy Johnson jerseys out there yet?

I suppose not

I believe that the NCAA rule is that you can't have a jersey for a player that is still part of the program, meaning you can't have their name on the back. You could get a #6 jersey, but it can't say Johnson on the back.

I suppose not

I believe that the NCAA rule is that you can't have a jersey for a player that is still part of the program, meaning you can't have their name on the back. You could get a #6 jersey, but it can't say Johnson on the back.

Are there any #6 jerseys floating around?

I suppose not

I'm sure that you can find one.

Here is a website that will let you customize the number and name on the back, but note that it won't let you put "Johnson" as the name. I mocked one up for you ;)

hZrfugf.png

If you get a #6 jersey I'm just going to assume you love Jonathan Mincy.

But seriously, what if I was trying to buy a #6 jersey for myself, or a gift, and my last name -- or the giftee's last name -- is Johnson? Would putting J. Johnson work?

But seriously, what if I was trying to buy a #6 jersey for myself, or a gift, and my last name -- or the giftee's last name -- is Johnson? Would putting J. Johnson work?

You can't put the period after the J.

edit: you could put 06 and put 'Johnson'. Not really the same though.

I suppose not

Here is a website that will let you customize the number and name on the back, but note that it won't let you put "Johnson" as the name. I mocked one up for you ;)

hZrfugf.png

It looks nice but you can't put the last name and $100 for a jersey without a name...whew

You can't put the period after the J.

edit: you could put 06 and put 'Johnson'. Not really the same though.

I suppose not

hZrfugf.png

It looks nice but you can't put the last name and $100 for a jersey without a name...whew

You can do JJ, but again, not really the same.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived