Is that what swift justice and transparency looks like

Every single case against a cop is tough.

I think the S. Carolina case of the cop shooting the man in the back is a pretty easy one.

:gofig:/>

Ok...99% of cases against cops are tough. If you can somehow manage to have video of the full incident you might be able to make it easier. Then again....Eric Garner.

the eric garner video shows cops doing their jobs not committing any crime. It was properly no billed.

It shows cops going overboard to deal with a petty crime, then not bothering to stop what they were doing to help a man in obvious respiratory distress. It was bull****.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know where this will ultimately lead as far as the outcome. We'll see where the evidence goes. This prosecutor has been all over the map and she has not handled it very smart in many ways. If I'm looking to possibly charge police with crimes, then I want to make absolutely sure that everything is in order. I don't get the sense that she did that.

I don't know where this will ultimately lead as far as the outcome. We'll see where the evidence goes. This prosecutor has been all over the map and she has not handled it very smart in many ways. If I'm looking to possibly charge police with crimes, then I want to make absolutely sure that everything is in order. I don't get the sense that she did that.

She didn't and is even on tape speaking with clueless pride as one reporter described it that she didn't even look at the evidence before filing the charges.She admitted which is incredibly clueless that she filed the charges because she heard the cries of no justice no peace from the community

She didn't and is even on tape speaking with clueless pride as one reporter described it that she didn't even look at the evidence before filing the charges.She admitted which is incredibly clueless that she filed the charges because she heard the cries of no justice no peace from the community

Well, just maybe she filed the charges because the coroner ruled that his death was a homicide. :-\

Archived