Leaked E-mail Between Jeb Bush and his Graphic Designer

RunInRed

How can we get these e-mails " leaked " and nothing incriminating from Hillary or Lois Lerner ????

:soapbox:

( for aufan78 )

Good question. Tens of thousands of emails in hand, millions spent on multiple investigations, years spent investigating and, nothing. Democrats are really good at covering their tracks? Republicans are horrible investigators? Political clown show for the amusement of the partisan idiots?

Good points Itch and I would answer in the affirmative with your first two questions. The third not so much. Especially given you have parents of slain soldiers hearing first hand accounts from "boots on the ground reports" that dispute reported statements/accounts of actual events. These parents want and deserve honest answers. I feel certain you'll agree.

Am I the first ever to transpose a thread answer?

Don't drink and drive post!

How can we get these e-mails " leaked " and nothing incriminating from Hillary or Lois Lerner ????

:soapbox:

( for aufan78 )

Good question. Tens of thousands of emails in hand, millions spent on multiple investigations, years spent investigating and, nothing. Democrats are really good at covering their tracks? Republicans are horrible investigators? Political clown show for the amusement of the partisan idiots?

Good points Itch and I would answer in the affirmative with your first two questions. The third not so much. Especially given you have parents of slain soldiers hearing first hand accounts from "boots on the ground reports" that dispute reported statements/accounts of actual events. These parents want and deserve honest answers. I feel certain you'll agree.

I do. However, I have to wonder if what they are hearing comes from a trio who are more concerned with fifteen minutes of fame.

I think I'll have another.............. :beer2:

I'll joint you

:cheers: (Sucks bites!)

I think I'll have another.............. :beer2:/>

I'll joint you

What have I told you about encouraging drug abuse?

I'll joint you

You see what people assume when start drinking with the hippie, liberal, tree-huggers?

I'll joint you

I didn't think you did that?

well things happen you know...................... must have been that 10th PBR lol

I'll joint you

You see what people assume when start drinking with the hippie, liberal, tree-huggers?

stop with the negative waves man.........................

I'll joint you

I didn't think you did that?

well things happen you know...................... must have been that 10th PBR lol

What is more potent? 10 PBR's or 4 Lagunitas Sucks? Hmmm. Not feeling the math skills at present.

I'll joint you

stop with the negative waves man.........................

I didn't mean it as being negative. I like the aging hippie, liberal, tree-huggers. They are like, cool man! Smoking beats drinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless you get caught in the wrong state!

Archived