9 dead in shooting at historic Charleston African American church. Police chief calls it ‘hate crime.’

JoeBags7277

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If pointing out how despicable it is for this President to politicize a national tragedy just to promote his agenda , which happens to be anti-2nd Amendment, I guess that's irrational.

Listen to the presser he gave today, then judge.

What 2

If pointing out how despicable it is for this President to politicize a national tragedy just to promote his agenda , which happens to be anti-2nd Amendment, I guess that's irrational.

What 'anti' 2nd amendment legislation has President Obama introduced during his nearly 8 years as President of the United States?

They are politicians, if any of you expected them to be able to commiserate like a human being then you are hopelessly thick

And yet Gov Haley did.

That means he'll never be president...

he's doing his job to not just talk about the tragedy but needs to talk about how to protect the American people. We aren't doing a very good job if it and he was right when he said this doesn't happen in other developed nations.

I Really hope that terrorist racist scumbag burns.

They are politicians, if any of you expected them to be able to commiserate like a human being then you are hopelessly thick

And yet Gov Haley did.

She. And I don't think she'd make a very good president either. Pretty out there.

And yet Gov Haley did.

She. And I don't think she'd make a very good president either. Pretty out there.

He/She These are meaningless place holder words. IT will not be president :)

And yet Gov Haley did.

SHE is already Gov of S Carolina.

Obama shows that he's no better than Al Sharpton. Right on cue, Obama doesn't miss a beat to interject gun control legislation the day after a mass murderer. Stay classy, Obama.

Really though...smh :-\. A time like this and it's about the Prez. Geesh

Talking about "right on cue"... ;D

It's all Raptor's got.

He's so predictable, I could fill in for him if he wanted to take a week off.

Are you going to do the required research?

What research? :dunno:

I'd just go back and copy previous posts. It's not like they change. :-\

The specific talking points change. You can not just fallback on "barry sux", "libtards is dumb". You will have to listen to at least two hours of conservative talk radio EVERY day. You have to carefully and fully explain, WHY "barry sux". Being Raptor is NOT as easy as it appears to be. "barry sux" for a new reason, every day. Even more difficult is the "libtards is dumb" narrative. Explaining how the dumb, evil, insane libtards are insidiously going to destroy the country without employ the overt measures of war and financial collapse is not as easy as it appears to be. Now, even if you can master the narratives, I doubt you will be able to master the absolute and arrogant presentation. This is something that can only be attained from YEARS of listening to Rush. Face it, even if you put in the work, can you suspend reality and objectivity? Can you truly enter the Raptor zone? Are you really prepared to criticize ALL things liberal, no matter how seemingly insignificant? Are you prepared to defend all things "conservative" no matter how blatantly absurd they may be?

To be perfectly blunt, I know Raptor, I've posted with Raptor, and you sir, are no Raptor.

Well, not to brag, but I think I can do pretty well concerning the arrogance.

But you're right, the single-minded idiocy is way beyond my capabilities, or even my nature for that matter. I just don't have the natural talent in that area. You are either born with it or you're not.

But then, I would never deign to actually replace Raptor, just sort of fill-in. Kinda of like a guest host for the Rush Limbaugh show?

And yet Gov Haley did.

SHE is already Gov of S Carolina.

That says more about South Carolina than it does Nikki Haley.

Actually, it says more about people who try to respond to message board comments without knowing what they're talking about.

Actually, it says more about people who try to respond to message board comments without knowing what they're talking about.

Not to make excuses but, I just can not devote that much time to "conservative" talk radio.

What does knowing who is the governor of South Carolina have to do with conservative talk radio? Oh, thanks for answering that question already. Let's see how long it takes for it to sink in

It's like each side has to one up each other with stupidity.

I guess Obama is equally a stupid chucklef***, huh ?

“If Congress had passed some commonsense legislation after Newtown, after a group of children had been gunned down in their own classroom, reforms that 90% of the American people supported … we might still have more Americans with us.” Obama.

Wrong, Mr President. It would have had exactly zero impact on the shooting. Zero. What you call " common sense " is nothing of the sort.

What 'anti' 2nd amendment legislation has President Obama introduced during his nearly 8 years as President of the United States?

Stricter background checks and limiting the size of clips and availability of gun ammo, for starters.

Stricter background checks and limiting the size of clips and availability of gun ammo, for starters.

Why is a strict background check anti-2nd amendment?

Why is a strict background check anti-2nd amendment?

Why isn't it?

Any common sense measure to keep guns out of the wrong person's hands will be misconstrued as anti second amendment. I accept that.

It's like each side has to one up each other with stupidity.

I guess Obama is equally a stupid chucklef***, huh ?

“If Congress had passed some commonsense legislation after Newtown, after a group of children had been gunned down in their own classroom, reforms that 90% of the American people supported … we might still have more Americans with us.” Obama.

Wrong, Mr President. It would have had exactly zero impact on the shooting. Zero. What you call " common sense is nothing of the sort.

Well, how about mandatory, federal background checks on gun purchasers?

Hell, 74% of the NRA members support that along with 89% of the public.

So, how about mandatory background checks?

Archived