AU QB Camp

Sid

(L to R) Jason Campbell, Gabe Gross, Stan White, Coach Gus Malzahn, Ben Leard, Chris Todd, Brandon Cox and Dameyune Craig

Hell, they all look like they could start tomorrow

They would have to beat out JJ and Sean White. That may be difficult.

Hell, they all look like they could start tomorrow

They would have to beat out JJ and Sean White. That may be difficult.

Yep...I saw all them play and they were all good players. But D. Craig was special when he suited up.

Cox is bigger now than he ever was under center.

much bigger!

I thought his muscle disorder hindered him from packing on some muscle? I'm pretty sure I read that a long time ago.

Cox is bigger now than he ever was under center.

much bigger!

I thought his muscle disorder hindered him from packing on some muscle? I'm pretty sure I read that a long time ago.

Brandon is one who I remember seeing a good bit during my time at Auburn and to say he was a small guy would be an understatement. He looked like he was somebody's little brother. Just makes his time under center for AU that much more impressive

?

Grab your statement and add my statement at the end.

They look like they could all start tomorrow + at Alabama sure

I get that- why the disparaging remarks?

?

Grab your statement and add my statement at the end.

They look like they could all start tomorrow + at Alabama sure

I get that- why the disparaging remarks?

sigh

it was a knock against the current Alabama depth chart that even 30+ year olds (or around that age for some) could start as soon as tomorrow

Do you get the general gist of the comment now?

Great picture. Thanks for adding the names.

I thought Jason Campbell's NFL career should have been better. He never got into a good situation, but did well with Washington.

He played with all the horrible teams minus Jacksonville lol. He still had a solid career though.He didn't frequent pro bowl ballots but he wasn't butt-fumbling embarrassing either.

I thought Jason Campbell's NFL career should have been better. He never got into a good situation, but did well with Washington.

Yeah, he had tough luck, but as the other responders said, he made the most of it.

Out of curiosity, I went back and looked at the 2005 draft. The 24th pick, right before Washington's at 25? Aaron Rodgers to Green Bay. Not sure if they would've taken Jason had Rodgers gone elsewhere, but I imagine he has spent time thinking about that. On the flip side, the next 2 QBs didn't go until the 3rd round, and they went to Cleveland and Oakland. So it's not like he would've necessarily been better off if Washington hadn't picked him. Especially since he ended up breaking his collarbone while playing for the Raiders... against the Browns.

/threadjack, sorry. What a great group of guys.

Yeah, he had tough luck, but as the other responders said, he made the most of it.

Out of curiosity, I went back and looked at the 2005 draft. The 24th pick, right before Washington's at 25? Aaron Rodgers to Green Bay. Not sure if they would've taken Jason had Rodgers gone elsewhere, but I imagine he has spent time thinking about that. On the flip side, the next 2 QBs didn't go until the 3rd round, and they went to Cleveland and Oakland. So it's not like he would've necessarily been better off if Washington hadn't picked him. Especially since he ended up breaking his collarbone while playing for the Raiders... against the Browns.

i remember watching and it was common knowledge the packers would have taken him. rogers had been projected top 10.

i remember watching and it was common knowledge the packers would have taken him. rogers had been projected top 10.

Ugh. That blows. Not saying he would've been as successful as Rodgers, but he would've had a chance.

Archived