On a positive note

WarTim

Happy Father's Day !!!

Not the oldest.....

But I'm a proud father of two girls......

And owner of a shotgun!!!

:laugh:

I don't have kids, but just imagining a daughter leaving the house on a date makes my bp spike.

Not the oldest.....

;D

I don't have kids, but just imagining a daughter leaving the house on a date make my bp spike.

You are the "father" of the "sewing circle"! From the Sewing Circle,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Father's Day, Homer. We love you.

I have a 14 month old girl and another on the way. There are things I'd do for that girl that I wouldn't do for anybody else.

Congrats to all the other Dad's...there's not a day goes by I don't think "it's good to be Dad". I'd also like to thank my Dad...for all he taught me and the example he lived. He taught me the difference between need and want; sacrifice and what is the measure of a man and a gentleman. I love him and still miss him.

Not the oldest.....

;D

I don't have kids, but just imagining a daughter leaving the house on a date make my bp spike.

You are the "father" of the "sewing circle"! From the Sewing Circle,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Father's Day, Homer. We love you.

Well, one of the founding fathers. But let's not forget WarTim actually created it.

Not the oldest.....

;D

Well, one of the founding fathers. But let's not forget WarTim actually created it.

Okay. From the Sewing Circle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Father's Day WT. We love you.

Not the oldest.....

;D/>

Okay. From the Sewing Circle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Happy Father's Day WT. We love you.

Thanks. Now get back to the circle!!

Archived