Iran Limits Access

Proud Tiger

But USN...

Iran parliament votes to limit inspections vital to nuclear deal, with deadline looming

Explain to us dullards what this has to do w/ Israel, Netanyahu, or the GOP ??

:gofig:

But USN...

Iran parliament votes to limit inspections vital to nuclear deal, with deadline looming

Explain to us dullards what this has to do w/ Israel, Netanyahu, or the GOP ??

:gofig:

See OP.

What US office does Netanyahu hold, again?

He doesn't, but there are some in Senate and congress that gently hold some things of his that I will not mention on a family site.

Ya'll are dwelling on nits and missing the point. Iran is not going to allow us access to their nuke facilities period. Still want to sign the agreement Obama and Kerry want so desperately to do?

Piss on both.

Both?

Who both ?

irael and gop

Because Iran keeps breaking promises ?

:laugh:

You're kidding, I hope.

Ya'll are dwelling on nits and missing the point. Iran is not going to allow us access to their nuke facilities period. Still want to sign the agreement Obama and Kerry want so desperately to do?

From the article:

Iran's parliament voted Sunday to oppose the inspections of government military sites as part of a pending, multi-nation agreement to curb the country’ nuclear program -- potentially complicating a final deal ahead of a June 30 deadline.

A State Department official told Fox News that the agency has seen reports about the parliament’s preliminary legislative steps to make its voice heard about the nuclear talks and any final deal.

However, the official said the United States will allow Iranians to manage their own process and reiterated the world powers’ position remains that any final deal must include adequate access and transparency to the country’s nuclear-related facilities.

“We won’t agree to a deal without that,” the official also said. “We expect that there will be many voices and opinions on the difficult issues as we work towards a final deal. … But our team is focused on what is happening in the negotiating room.”

Sorry, but OUR assurances amount to jack squat. This admin will intentionally lie to justify the means. Any & all means.

From the article:

Iran's parliament voted Sunday to oppose the inspections of government military sites as part of a pending, multi-nation agreement to curb the country’ nuclear program -- potentially complicating a final deal ahead of a June 30 deadline.

A State Department official told Fox News that the agency has seen reports about the parliament’s preliminary legislative steps to make its voice heard about the nuclear talks and any final deal.

However, the official said the United States will allow Iranians to manage their own process and reiterated the world powers’ position remains that any final deal must include adequate access and transparency to the country’s nuclear-related facilities.

“We won’t agree to a deal without that,” the official also said. “We expect that there will be many voices and opinions on the difficult issues as we work towards a final deal. … But our team is focused on what is happening in the negotiating room.”

you better get outahere with all that stuff S9. This thread is for Obama hating.

For anyone who thinks that Iran would hold up to any deal are nuts. That regime is based on terror and control of their people. Their young people are hating life over there under the pressed thumb of their government but those in control are from the hostage days. They will not let us inspect squat in their Nuclear program. To think otherwise, well maybe you should pull off those rose colored glasses. I knew a guy who did business by buying older machinery and then selling it in Iran to family members who then fixed them up and sold them. When we invaded Iraq, he stated that his last trip in people were asking him why Iraq and not Iran? We need that freedom...I think that they will eventually have an Arab spring of sorts but it may be put down like their last attempt.

For anyone who thinks that Iran would hold up to any deal are nuts. That regime is based on terror and control of their people. Their young people are hating life over there under the pressed thumb of their government but those in control are from the hostage days. They will not let us inspect squat in their Nuclear program. To think otherwise, well maybe you should pull off those rose colored glasses. I knew a guy who did business by buying older machinery and then selling it in Iran to family members who then fixed them up and sold them. When we invaded Iraq, he stated that his last trip in people were asking him why Iraq and not Iran? We need that freedom...I think that they will eventually have an Arab spring of sorts but it may be put down like their last attempt.

Iran would have been just as reasonable to invade as Iraq was. There was no benefit to either. I would ask the Iranian if he thinks Iraq is free now.

alex....no it's not about Obama hating, it's about my concern for my country, my grandchildren, etc. Iran won't have a nuke on Obama's watch but no question he wants this deal. Why I don't know. But a lot of people smarter than me think it's a bad deal. I guess if you disagree with Obama you hate him?

alex....no it's not about Obama hating, it's about my concern for my country, my grandchildren, etc. Iran won't have a nuke on Obama's watch but no question he wants this deal. Why I don't know. But a lot of people smarter than me think it's a bad deal. I guess if you disagree with Obama you hate him?

I can not imagine why anyone would project that upon you? It is unfair.

And, I agree with you and, "a lot of people smarter" than you. We node it was a "bad deal" be four it was even negosheated.

Is it ready to sign?

Sorry, but OUR assurances amount to jack squat. This admin will intentionally lie to justify the means. Any & all means.

Says you.

(What a surprise! :-\ )

From the article:

He didn't bother to read the article he referenced in his own post.

Archived