2018 3* Juco OT/OG Willie Allen

ellitor

Will take OV to AU

As of now. Niebuhr seems to think a decision is possible this Saturday and that the OV is not definite.

From Chad Simmons:

#Scout300 OL Willie Allen says he's about "80-85 percent" sure of his decision. He "could" commit this week at the #UAAllAmerica game.

beat ya

:)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allen would round out the O side of this class. If we got Craig also this would be a better class on O-side then I could have honestly wished for at beginning of this recruiting cycle.

He seems all Corndog. Are we making a late push?

source about leaning to the cornheaddogs?

Heard bad things at UA Game. "Looked like he did belong at this level" per rivals.

Definitely had a bad week at UA both during practice and during the game. That said I still would love to get him as he has great measurable's but bad technique. Grimes can fix the technique if he is willing to work hard.

He seems all Corndog. Are we making a late push?

source about leaning to the cornheaddogs?

Just wondering, how did LSU get that nickname?

I have lived in Louisiana for 8 years and I still don't know the answer to that question.

My MIL is from Baton Rouge and is in her 50s and had never heard of this until I converted her daughter to the good guys! We all hate banner though!:)

With only (1) OL commitment, this Auburn Staff has A LOT of work to do... is anyone recruiting OL?

We need at least (4) OL to sign.

Negative ghost rider. We signed a bunch last year so we don't need many this year and all of those guys I think redshirted. One or two is enough.

With only (1) OL commitment, this Auburn Staff has A LOT of work to do... is anyone recruiting OL?

We have 5 of last year's OL signees redshirted. One or two this year will be plenty.

Say wha?????

We have 5 of last year's OL signees redshirted. One or two this year will be plenty.

Yep. We do really need an elite OT, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Top Auburn target Willie Allen committing today

Auburn's top offensive tackle target is ready to make his decision.

Four-star prospect Willie Allen is set to commit to Auburn, LSU or TCU during a ceremony at John Curtis High School in New Orleans at 11 a.m. CT. A live stream is available at NOLA.com.

The 6-foot-6, 295-pounder is coming off his official visit to LSU and is scheduled to take an official visit to Auburn tomorrow. LSU is considered the favorite.

Allen was a 2016 Under Armour All-American and is ranked as the No. 15 offensive tackle in the country by the 247Sports Composite.

Brodarious Hamm is currently the only offensive lineman committed to Auburn's 2016 class. Aside from Allen, the Tigers are also recruiting Breontae Matthews, Lucas Niang and E.J. Price at offensive tackle.

Oh well.

Archived