ALL Real Men (and wimpy men especially) Need to Read This

Weegle777

Excellent article.

http://www.returnofkings.com/66289/how-to-raise-a-red-pill-revolutionary

How To Raise A Red Pill Revolutionary

I recently received the fantastic news that my first child, to be born this September, is going to be a boy.

While I would have loved the child no matter it’s gender, the knowledge that it is a boy got me thinking a lot more about what kind of an example I should be to my boy and what I should teach him in life. You see, I want to raise a red pill son, strong and true, so that he can go out into the world and take it on prepared.

I’ve boiled it down to these essential lessons. I believe if I can instill these values in him, he’ll be equipped to deal with life as a successful, strong and decent man. It won’t all be within my control, but I have the responsibility to at least try to mold him into the kind of man society desperately needs more of.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy s***. You just linked that a**hole RooshV's website. You should be ashamed.

Good Lord, I just looked at their About page. Among their beliefs:

5. A woman’s value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty. A man’s value significantly depends on his resources, intellect, and character.

You couldn't come up with a better distillation of anti-Christian thought if you gave it all your effort. This is utterly antithetical to historic Christianity or biblical teaching which tells us that human beings, both male and female, have intrinsic value because they are created and loved by God and bear His image. God does not look at external things such as beauty. He does not grant us value, in our relationship with Him or in this world, according to what we can produce.

There were other repellant ideas on there but that one jumped out in flashing neon letters to me.

5. A woman’s value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty. A man’s value significantly depends on his resources, intellect, and character.

You couldn't come up with a better distillation of anti-Christian thought if you gave it all your effort. This is utterly antithetical to historic Christianity or biblical teaching which tells us that human beings, both male and female, have intrinsic value because they are created and loved by God and bear His image. God does not look at external things such as beauty. He does not grant us value, in our relationship with Him or in this world, according to what we can produce.

There were other repellant ideas on there but that one jumped out in flashing neon letters to me.

That there sounds rite about weman to me. Unless men is gonna be liberal homos.

I liked their definition of "critical thinking":

We need to teach our boys how to read a newspaper and understand that it was likely written by a communist sympathizer or edited by an ultra-feminist and therefore he is not hearing the true and total story of what happened.

This skill alone can shield a growing boy from the brainwashing that destroyed this generation of men.

It is crucial that we both learn it and pass it on.

Holy s***. You just linked that a**hole RooshV's website. You should be ashamed.

The article is a good one. I'm not ashamed for posting it. If it offends you, then that is very telling.

That there sounds rite about weman to me. Unless men is gonna be liberal homos.

Hell yea RTR

So.....what did you guys think about the

ARTICLE?

It's filled with all sorts of red meat a misogynist, dimwitted MRA would enjoy.

Seriously, that you peruse the website of a man with such great works as "Bang Colombia: Textbook On How To Sleep With Colombian Women and Bang Lithuania: How To Sleep With Lithuanian Women In Lithuania and Don't Bang Denmark: How To Sleep With Danish Women In Denmark (If You Must) says a lot about you, and none of it good.

ARTICLE?

Seriously, that you peruse the website of a man with such great works as "Bang Colombia: Textbook On How To Sleep With Colombian Women and Bang Lithuania: How To Sleep With Lithuanian Women In Lithuania and Don't Bang Denmark: How To Sleep With Danish Women In Denmark (If You Must) says a lot about you, and none of it good.

The article is a good article. Tell me where the guy who wrote it went off base.

ARTICLE?

Really? The fact that it offends you, tells me a lot about you. And none of it is good. Hope you aren't raising boys.

ARTICLE?

I think my feelings are clear. In fact, I assume it's satirical.

What did you think of it?

It's not. These are MRAs in the same vein as Elliot Roger.

The article is a good one. I'm not ashamed for posting it. If it offends you, then that is very telling.

Oh Weegle. :no:

I think you are better than that.

ARTICLE?

The article is a good article. Tell me where the guy who wrote it went off base.

Right of the freaking bat. Do you know what MRAs mean when they refer to the red pill?

ARTICLE?

I think my feelings are clear. In fact, I assume it's satirical.

What did you think of it?

It's not. These are MRAs in the same vein as Elliot Roger.

Im a member of the NRA but I aint never hered of the Elliot Rodger guy.

ARTICLE?

Really? The fact that it offends you, tells me a lot about you. And none of it is good. Hope you aren't raising boys.

I'm raising girls and any reference to to Return of Kings, the PUA community or MRAs will be an automatic disqualifier and will get your ass on my s*** list in a heartbeat.

ARTICLE?

Right of the freaking bat. Do you know what MRAs mean when they refer to the red pill?

Yes, I do. And I am not one, but I also don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and dismiss an article because it might have been posted on a particular website. I have the capacity to be able to take each article on its own merit.

Now,

be specific. Let's discuss what you disagree with. Go.

ARTICLE?

I'm raising girls and any reference to to Return of Kings, the PUA community or MRAs will be an automatic disqualifier and will get your ass on my s*** list in a heartbeat.

Don't care. Let's discuss the article.

ARTICLE?

You brought it up.

ARTICLE?

Yes, I do. And I am not one, but I also don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and dismiss an article because it might have been posted on a particular website. I have the capacity to be able to take each article on its own merit.

Now,

be specific. Let's discuss what you disagree with. Go.

Seriously?

Throw down the shovel Weegs, you are only digging yourself in deeper. :no:

ARTICLE?

You brought it up.

So what? Stop posturing and let's discuss.

Archived