ALL Real Men (and wimpy men especially) Need to Read This

Weegle777

Still waiting...

It's not embarrassing enough to identify with this as a posted link?

You really want us to post and parse the particulars on the forum?

Like I said Weegs, you're better than this. At least I have always thought so. Even though we disagree a lot, I have considered you to be one of the few genuine Christians on the forum. This crap is beneath you.

Drop it. For your own sake.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For my own sake? Do these points in the article bother you? Why wouldn't you want to discuss them? Do they hit a nerve?

So.....what did you guys think about the

ARTICLE?

It's filled with all sorts of red meat a misogynist, dimwitted MRA would enjoy.

Seriously, that you peruse the website of a man with such great works as "Bang Colombia: Textbook On How To Sleep With Colombian Women and Bang Lithuania: How To Sleep With Lithuanian Women In Lithuania and Don't Bang Denmark: How To Sleep With Danish Women In Denmark (If You Must) says a lot about you, and none of it good.

The article is a good article. Tell me where the guy who wrote it went off base.

Right of the freaking bat. Do you know what MRAs mean when they refer to the red pill?

Yes, I do. And I am not one, but I also don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and dismiss an article because it might have been posted on a particular website. I have the capacity to be able to take each article on its own merit.

Now,

be specific. Let's discuss what you disagree with. Go.

Clearly, you do not. This is really common among the more inherently misogynistic MRAs. It's an obvious tell of an a**hole, an obvious sign in belief in male domination and female submission as the natural order of things. Nobody that uses that phrase will be allowed to date my daughters. Period.

For my own sake? Do these points in the article bother you? Why wouldn't you want to discuss them? Do they hit a nerve?

Yeah, it makes you look like you identify with this guy, who obviously has severe insecurity issues related to his self-image and masculinity. I reckon the misogyny just comes with the package.

Perhaps you just really need a humongous 4 wheel drive pick-up and lots of big guns to put in it. Don't forget the macho bumper stickers!

(Skip the pit bulls, I know first hand that they are really just sweet-hearts. A big ass Doberman might work though.)

Good grief! :-\ :no:

So.....what did you guys think about the

ARTICLE?

It's filled with all sorts of red meat a misogynist, dimwitted MRA would enjoy.

Seriously, that you peruse the website of a man with such great works as "Bang Colombia: Textbook On How To Sleep With Colombian Women and Bang Lithuania: How To Sleep With Lithuanian Women In Lithuania and Don't Bang Denmark: How To Sleep With Danish Women In Denmark (If You Must) says a lot about you, and none of it good.

The article is a good article. Tell me where the guy who wrote it went off base.

Right of the freaking bat. Do you know what MRAs mean when they refer to the red pill?

Yes, I do. And I am not one, but I also don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and dismiss an article because it might have been posted on a particular website. I have the capacity to be able to take each article on its own merit.

Now,

be specific. Let's discuss what you disagree with. Go.

Clearly, you do not. This is really common among the more inherently misogynistic MRAs. It's an obvious tell of an a**hole, an obvious sign in belief in male domination and female submission as the natural order of things. Nobody that uses that phrase will be allowed to date my daughters. Period.

Let’s tell the truth – women are no the same as men in any way, shape or form.

True, there are lots of reasonably intelligent women out there, but physically and in practically every other way, men rule the roost, plain and simple. If you want to expose this much told lie very quickly, put us all back in the jungle and take away the safety of the society men built, and we will soon see who is relying on who and which gender is taking the lead.

I’ll be teaching him that women are to be treated with decency and not harmed or abused, but that at no time of his life should he give control to, explain himself to, take crucial life advice from, or place a woman above himself.

I don't see the problem here. :dunno:

Ben you just need to raise your girls to assume their proper role in marriage and life.

Win I go to the Wallmart two pick up girls i like to look at the wons who is shoppin in the womans under ware department and the ones who is shoppin on the isle for bakin stuff. I like sexy womans who can cook.

Good luck with your daughters, Ben! I hope they listen to you better than most when they hit the age of adulthood. I really mean that.........my 20 year old hit a wall in the third turn with a 5 second lead and the pack has caught up with her....if you know what I mean.

A few quibbles, aside from the odious arrogance that drips from every sentence, even when he says something ok:

I’ll be teaching him that women are to be treated with decency and not harmed or abused, but that at no time of his life should he give control to, explain himself to, take crucial life advice from, or place a woman above himself.

Complete horse***t. Women can have great leadership qualities. Some of my best and most admired supervisors have been women. While I don't utterly give "control to" anyone else, a reasonable and humble man will sometimes explain himself to a woman (such as his wife - this is a partnership, not a dictatorship). I have met several very wise women whose counsel I greatly appreciated. While there are some things I would always only talk with about to another man, there are many, many things that a woman could be perfectly capable and possibly even preferable to get advice from on. I've sought my wife's advice on how to handle certain things at work for instance. Why? Because she's level-headed, has managed people and worked under outstanding leaders that she's gleaned a lot from. She's got a great sense of how to approach certain issues with people, how to present something to a boss and so on. And sometimes a woman will be "above" me. For me that's most likely in the workplace. But as I said, I'm not some mouthbreather that can't handle a woman in authority. They are just like anyone else - some are great managers, others suck. Some are objective and level-headed, others are over-emotional. Some are wise and discerning, others are clueless and bumbling. In other words, they are like all the males who've been supervisors over me. I take people on an individual basis.

I want to teach my boy early on that he has nothing to fear when the grim reaper comes knocking, and that as long as he has lived a decent life according to his principles he can go in peace when the time comes.

This is something I wish I had been taught as a kid. I was taught heaps of nonsense about hell, the devil, demons and ghosts, and as such I had a deep fear of death for most of my young life.

This is humanist claptrap that bears no resemblance to a Christian understanding of reality.

We need to teach our boys how to read a newspaper and understand that it was likely written by a communist sympathizer or edited by an ultra-feminist and therefore he is not hearing the true and total story of what happened.

Ridiculous oversimplification.

That doesn't take in the overall "full of oneself" tone or the paucity of any humility, but those are some things that stood out to me.

You may call choosing not to listen to this testosterone-loaded baboon "throwing out the baby with the bathwater," but I call it "choosing not to drink from a well with 98% clean water and only 2% piss." I can get the same good stuff he's interwoven in here from better men, minus the misogynist bile and hubris.

Good luck with your daughters, Ben! I hope they listen to you better than most when they hit the age of adulthood. I really mean that.........my 20 year old hit a wall in the third turn with a 5 second lead and the pack has caught up with her....if you know what I mean.

Doing my best.

Been doing a few things my old Psych 103 instructor suggested. Smart guy, that Dr. Jones. We have a rotating schedule every Sunday where one of them and I go on a daddy-daughter date. We go to McDonald's or something and talk. I remind them how special they are, how smart they and how pretty they are. That way. when boys come along, they'll have heard it all before.

The first point is good, so is number 2.

Then he goes full retard.

Hope people take his advice though, make it easier for my kids to take the top positions as their kids insecurities keep them at the bottom.

Clicked on the link and my don't track me counter went ape sh*t. Anyway, the following passage from the article: "I’ll be teaching him that women are to be treated with decency and not harmed or abused, but that at no time of his life should he give control to, explain himself to, take crucial life advice from, or place a woman above himself." Is brought to you by; Stoner White American ISIS boy: jonathanedwards.png

Weegs will delete this before sundown, i'm betting.

There a limit to the amount of tard allowed on the forums? :lol:

There is when you unwittingly took the "tard" seriously and embarrassed yourself. When was the last time someone self deleted a thread, alexava?

A few quibbles, aside from the odious arrogance that drips from every sentence, even when he says something ok:

Complete horse***t. Women can have great leadership qualities. Some of my best and most admired supervisors have been women. While I don't utterly give "control to" anyone else, a reasonable and humble man will sometimes explain himself to a woman (such as his wife - this is a partnership, not a dictatorship). I have met several very wise women whose counsel I greatly appreciated. While there are some things I would always only talk with about to another man, there are many, many things that a woman could be perfectly capable and possibly even preferable to get advice from on. I've sought my wife's advice on how to handle certain things at work for instance. Why? Because she's level-headed, has managed people and worked under outstanding leaders that she's gleaned a lot from. She's got a great sense of how to approach certain issues with people, how to present something to a boss and so on. And sometimes a woman will be "above" me. For me that's most likely in the workplace. But as I said, I'm not some mouthbreather that can't handle a woman in authority. They are just like anyone else - some are great managers, others suck. Some are objective and level-headed, others are over-emotional. Some are wise and discerning, others are clueless and bumbling. In other words, they are like all the males who've been supervisors over me. I take people on an individual basis.

I want to teach my boy early on that he has nothing to fear when the grim reaper comes knocking, and that as long as he has lived a decent life according to his principles he can go in peace when the time comes.

This is something I wish I had been taught as a kid. I was taught heaps of nonsense about hell, the devil, demons and ghosts, and as such I had a deep fear of death for most of my young life.

This is humanist claptrap that bears no resemblance to a Christian understanding of reality.

We need to teach our boys how to read a newspaper and understand that it was likely written by a communist sympathizer or edited by an ultra-feminist and therefore he is not hearing the true and total story of what happened.

Ridiculous oversimplification.

That doesn't take in the overall "full of oneself" tone or the paucity of any humility, but those are some things that stood out to me.

You may call choosing not to listen to this testosterone-loaded baboon "throwing out the baby with the bathwater," but I call it "choosing not to drink from a well with 98% clean water and only 2% piss." I can get the same good stuff he's interwoven in here from better men, minus the misogynist bile and hubris.

C'mon Titan. Open up! ;D

A "few quibbles"? :rolleyes:

(As you might expect, I almost liked the 'humanist claptrap", but even that was put arrogantly.)

Weegs will delete this before sundown, i'm betting.

There a limit to the amount of tard allowed on the forums? :lol:

There is when you unwittingly took the "tard" seriously and embarrassed yourself. When was the last time someone self deleted a thread, alexava?

It has been a while. but for the sake of not "piling on" i won't mention it.

This actually happened.

I used to play golf every weekend. Standing tee time with three other guys. Was having a conversation with a guy and golf came up. Told him about the standing tee time and seemingly offended, he says,

"Wait a minute, you actually play golf and don't spend that time with your family?"

I said,

"It's my time away to be with my friends."

He said,

"Your wife actually allows you to do that?"

I said,

"What do you mean by allows?"

He,

"Your wife lets you do that?"

I,

"Does your wife spend time with her friends?"

He,

"Of course, she needs time away with her friends."

I,

"Brother, I don't take orders or ask permission to do anything from my wife. We both are adults and need time away."

He, (still appalled)

"I just don't think you are being a good husband doing that."

This is when I laughed, shook my head and walked away in disbelief that this "male" not man, would allow himself to be emasculated in this way.

And we wonder why so many women are unhappy in their marriage and have affairs and such. Because the men that they married, become their wife's girlfriend.

Not me i whoop my wifes ass about twice a month. Got to show whose got nuts.

:Sing:

LMAO... too bad that's not a direct quote from the article. :)

Does the above story not bother you?

You are using two extremes, I'd never be subservient to my wife. I would also never expect her to be subservient to me. We work the relationship as equals.

Not only do I not believe women are inherently less than men, I could never make myself be with a woman who automatically assumed she was worth less than any person with balls. I don't see how any man could... unless they were stricken with insecurities due to poor endowment:)

not at all. Just adding a little humor. My wife encourages me to play more. I was a 1.3 handicap. My regular groups moved, died, or quit playing due to injury. I play about 2 or 3 rounds a year now.just don't enjoy it like i used to. The US open got me interested though.

You know males, I actually asked my wife to read that article and asked her to give me her honest opinion on it. She said that the only thing she disagreed with was the part about the man never placing a woman above him. Everything else she pretty much agreed with. And I agree with her assessment. She also said that men aren't what they need to be anymore. That a man should never lose what attracted the wife in the first place. That wild and dangerous side. Men need to be men, period. Men aren't like women, women aren't like men. We are different for a reason. To say that a man that believes in being a strong, independent, wild, dangerous and fierce protector of his family, but also one that values and loves his wife and kids is a misogynist is lunacy and ignorance on the idea of what being a real man is about. You males love to honor and respect those men that served in WW2, but reject the fact that they were all what you would label a misogynist today.

Archived