ALL Real Men (and wimpy men especially) Need to Read This

Weegle777

Hang in there Weegs. Your opinion is as valid as anyone. God Bless !!!

Not really. All opinions are not equally valid.

You sound like one of the PC crowd.

Oh noes, he's gonna call you a sewing machine. and tired comments > logic

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He knows he has to make friends...when was the last time war Tim said a thought provoking post that made you think???? He's here for comedic purposes.

then he is a total failure.

No it isn't. Not on this.

In fact, I detailed some of the invalid points in an earlier post. If you'd like you can address those points and show how his opinion is valid after all. If not, this is just mindless, empty rah-rah nonsense.

If some can't get past the guys misogynist views that were mostly absent throughout the article then a lengthy discussion will never be possible. If we were to succumb on an article of a nazi doctor discussing his surgical experimentation woes and successes, I guess we would have to discard the thread since he had supremacist nazi views. Only a few attacked the content not the origin of the content which is quite a fallacy itself. Maybe all fallacies should be listed not just ad hominem.

If some can't get past the guys misogynist views that were mostly absent throughout the article then a lengthy discussion will never be possible. If we were to succumb on an article of a nazi doctor discussing his surgical experimentation woes and successes, I guess we would have to discard the thread since he had supremacist nazi views. Only a few attacked the content not the origin of the content which is quite a fallacy itself. Maybe all fallacies should be listed not just ad hominem.

"Guys, I found this excellent thread over on Stormfront. Come give it a read!"

if you took a scalpel and removed the misogynistic parts, the rest is not worthy of discussion. That is the point, there is nothing to discuss.

"Guys, I found this excellent thread over on Stormfront. Come give it a read!"

I couldn't care less about forum literature.

if you took a scalpel and removed the misogynistic parts, the rest is not worthy of discussion. That is the point, there is nothing to discuss.

I understand why you feel like there is nothing to discuss.

That's because as TT put it, all the good information there is either common knowledge or wisdom you can get from sources that don't also include how much women suck.

If there are two sources on getting better at cardio and they read as such:

1) Alternate jogging and running at increasing intervals 3-4 times a week.

and

2) Alternate jogging and running at increasing intervals 3-4 times a week... and never forget Jews are responsible for all the worlds wars.

It's like choosing option 2, and then defending it saying, but that IS a good way to get better at running!

That's because as TT put it, all the good information there is either common knowledge or wisdom you can get from sources that don't also include how much women suck.

and

2) Alternate jogging and running at increasing intervals 3-4 times a week... and never forget Jews are responsible for all the worlds wars.

It's like choosing option 2, and then defending it saying, but that IS a good way to get better at running!

We have a winner :roflol:

and

Just because the author thought women sucked, that doesn't mean discard the thread and attack the poster that posted it. I'd think this group had the intellect to raise the talking points and discuss them on a forum? Even in Alabama, is it a forgone conclusion that women are equal to men in everything?

I am very insecure. I was really hopeful when I clicked on this thread that, I would finally find out what I had to do to be a "real man". Someone please tell me how to be a "real man". I am tired of being wimpy. Please, tell me how to be a "real man" so that I can get some positive affirmation of who I am.

I really would like to be able to walk around with my head held high and, have all the chicks say, "look at him, he's a REAL MAN."

Can anyone recommend a good, "real man" website? I wish they still had the old comic book adds where the wimpy guy gets sand kicked in his face at the beach.

I am very insecure. I was really hopeful when I clicked on this thread that, I would finally find out what I had to do to be a "real man". Someone please tell me how to be a "real man". I am tired of being wimpy. Please, tell me how to be a "real man" so that I can get some positive affirmation of who I am.

I really would like to be able to walk around with my head held high and, have all the chicks say, "look at him, he's a REAL MAN."

Can anyone recommend a good, "real man" website? I wish they still had the old comic book adds where the wimpy guy gets sand kicked in his face at the beach.

Unless you did ten hand stand push-ups before high school, you might as well embrace your inner flower. :)

and

Mien Fuhrer, when do we start "training"?

In fact, I detailed some of the invalid points in an earlier post. If you'd like you can address those points and show how his opinion is valid after all. If not, this is just mindless, empty rah-rah nonsense.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. You harp and harp and harp on how a minister or a chapel owner or a cake shop should be able to have an opinion on which customer they service, but then say that just because I have a different opinion than yours, my opinion isn't a valid one. You have lost all credibility, well done. Now do what you usually do and censor my post, lock the thread, and then post some snide comment knowing that it can't be rebutted. Pathetic.

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. You harp and harp and harp on how a minister or a chapel owner or a cake shop should be able to have an opinion on which customer they service, but then say that just because I have a different opinion than yours, my opinion isn't a valid one. You have lost all credibility, well done. Now do what you usually do and censor my post, lock the thread, and then post some snide comment knowing that it can't be rebutted. Pathetic.

Sorry Weegs. I deem this opinion as being invalid.

First, the debate over whether a business owner may have a case for opting out of jobs that compromise their religious beliefs has a long history in law here. We have case law regarding the "free exercise of religion" clause of the 1st amendment to look at. It's far more than a mere difference of opinion.

Second, opinion should be based in fact. Just because someone holds an opinion on something doesn't mean it's equally valid to any other opinion. Doesn't mean you don't have a right to hold it. Hold it all you want. But don't expect people not to analyze it and show you its shortcomings, possibly even eviscerate it, or just simply laugh at it.

Which brings me to my third point: you are the most easily butthurt person on this forum. Grow some thicker skin or just go talk football and stay out of the politics forum. You posted an article that had mulitple problems both in the article itself and the overall worldview of the neckbeard that wrote it. You pressed for people to discuss the article, so I and others did so. I gave you specific points of disagreement showing logically and from a moral perspective why he was off base. Instead of giving a thoughtful reply to those points, you just got your knickers in a twist and lashed out at people for not taking him seriously or giving you crap about agreeing with him. That is not my fault, it's yours.

I wouldn't censor your post for all the tea in China. As Churchill said, "never shoot your opponent when he's committing suicide." You keep making yourself look more and more ridiculous every time you get all bent and don't address the rebuttals people took the time to point out to you. All it does it undermine you.

Sorry Weegs. I deem this opinion as being invalid.

But it's so cute, he doesn't understand the difference between an opinions validity and having the right to voice an opinion.

and

Just because the author thought women sucked, that doesn't mean discard the thread and attack the poster that posted it. I'd think this group had the intellect to raise the talking points and discuss them on a forum? Even in Alabama, is it a forgone conclusion that women are equal to men in everything?

Uh really?

and

Uh really?

(PC crowd)

Archived