Welcome to the United States of the Offended

autigeremt

And as far as questioning man hood if you ever want to test the heart of a man say whatever you want to say in another man's face....But after that a$$ whipping don't go crying for a policeman. WT if you have a son I'm 75% sure he's not look at as a MAN

So, YOUR solution to dealing with speech you don't agree with is ass kicking someone ?

My thing is it's easy to question somebody's manhood over the internet. Funny I've never seen you have a problem questioning anybody who questions somebody manhood. What you think a person's masculinity should be questioned because they don't coincide with your thinking?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as far as questioning man hood if you ever want to test the heart of a man say whatever you want to say in another man's face....But after that a$$ whipping don't go crying for a policeman. WT if you have a son I'm 75% sure he's not look at as a MAN

When you conquer English, let me know.......

Yeah that's your best bet

Sad yet typical. And so it goes.......

So, YOUR solution to dealing with speech you don't agree with is ass kicking someone ?

My thing is it's easy to question somebody's manhood over the internet. Funny I've never seen you have a problem questioning anybody who questions somebody manhood. What you think a person's masculinity should be questioned because they don't coincide with your thinking?

Easy to promise an ass kicking over the internet too, which I've seen you reference, imply more than a few times, when the issue of " manhood " comes up. If a person doesn't agree w/ you, is your masculinity being questioned ? And does that then give you the right to offer to beat them up? But not for the victim / loser ( who'll clearly not be you ) go crying to the cops ?

Seriously, you come off as some amped up teenager when you go yapping about kicking someone's ass.

Easy to promise an ass kicking over the internet too, which I've seen you reference, imply more than a few times, when the issue of " manhood " comes up. If a person doesn't agree w/ you, is your masculinity being questioned ? And does that then give you the right to offer to beat them up? But not for the victim / loser ( who'll clearly not be you ) go crying to the cops ?

Seriously, you come off as some amped up teenager when you to yapping about kicking someone's ass.

L O L !!!

Seriously, you come off as some amped up teenager when you go yapping about kicking someone's ass.

That's where your debate goes stupid. It's not if somebody disagree with me then manhood comes up it's your posse likes to directly infer to someone manhood when you don't agree with them. And absolutely I believe if that's what you want to imply then definitely you should be ready to back that up. I'm not too far removed from being a teenager but absolutely you're a douche and a pansy if you want to question a person's manhood but then want to cry victim from the consequences thereof

And if you are saying that you EVER seen me say anything about fighting someone just because they offered a different opinion then you are a blatant liar.

And you also still ignored my point. If it's immature for a person to get riled up and want to lick someone's ass because of a differing opinion (which wasn't the case here, you made that up) why don't you have the same conviction of a person questioning someone's manhood just because a person doesn't agree with them?

NO what's sad is the stupid viewers you pass down to your kids to continue the cycle of stupidity

NO what's sad is the stupid viewers you pass down to your kids to continue the cycle of stupidity

You really need to work on your English.......

And you also still ignored my point. If it's immature for a person to get riled up and want to lick someone's ass because of a differing opinion (which wasn't the case here, you made that up) why don't you have the same conviction of a person questioning someone's manhood just because a person doesn't agree with them?

I didn't make it up.

What you said... " if you ever want to test the heart of a man say whatever you want to say in another man's face....But after that a$$ whipping don't go crying for a policeman. WT if you have a son I'm 75% sure he's not look at as a MAN "

I take that to mean anything, not just questioning his manhood.

( I also assume you meant KICK, and not LICK )

No I'm doing just fine. You can't write a complete thought without the help of a smiley face. You're easily the most worthless poster on this board. And you feel the need to critique? Go take a nap. You do much better just piggy backing off raptor or someone else, you don't have any substance to offer

No I'm doing just fine. You can't write a complete thought without the help of a smiley face. You're easily the most worthless poster on this board. And you feel the need to critique? Go take a nap. You do much better just piggy backing off raptor or someone else, you don't have any substance to offer

You are not doing just fine. Work on it. Knowledge is your friend. Dismissed.

I didn't make it up.

What you said... " if you ever want to test the heart of a man say whatever you want to say in another man's face....But after that a$$ whipping don't go crying for a policeman. WT if you have a son I'm 75% sure he's not look at as a MAN "

I take that to mean anything, not just questioning his manhood.

( I also assume you meant KICK, and not LICK )

Right I said that directly after he implied anybody that's offended by anything isn't a man.

So let me ask again since you're dodging, if the thought of wanting to kick someone's ass because they disagree with you (not the case here) then how do you feel about someone questioning your manhood if someone disagrees with them?

It is my friend, which is why you're not. Now go find some smileys to play with and run along. We don't expect you to contribute anything

It is my friend, which is why you're not. Now go find some smileys to play with and run along. We don't expect you to contribute anything

Sorry. I already dismissed you. Bwahaha. Just too darn easy...

I endorse this post.

War Timmy just dismissed himself after being a douche. Chit just got real up in heah!

War Timmy just dismissed himself after being a douche. Chit just got real up in heah!

Idiocy alert...next?

Then why are you replying? When was the last time anybody posted hey WT what do you think?? Lol. You were dismissed by EVERYBODY on this forum a long time ago. But hey you can catch Swype mistakes so I guess they made you a mod lmao

Then why are you replying? When was the last time anybody posted hey WT what do you think?? Lol. You were dismissed by EVERYBODY on this forum a long time ago. But hey you can catch Swype mistakes so I guess they made you a mod lmao

Dont look now but YOU are trolling my every post. Reply now.....

Idiocy alert...next?

Everyone are idiots, or they're not real men when war Timmy doesn't agree with you lol

Idiocy alert...next?

Everyone are idiots, or they're not real men when war Timmy doesn't agree with you lol

Wow. I can make you reply. Can you do other tricks? Reply again. I demand it (you can't resist)...

That's where your debate goes stupid. It's not if somebody disagree with me then manhood comes up it's your posse likes to directly infer to someone manhood when you don't agree with them. And absolutely I believe if that's what you want to imply then definitely you should be ready to back that up. I'm not too far removed from being a teenager but absolutely you're a douche and a pansy if you want to question a person's manhood but then want to cry victim from the consequences thereof

And if you are saying that you EVER seen me say anything about fighting someone just because they offered a different opinion then you are a blatant liar.

Just saw this....

To recap through the thread. I agreed w/ you on the silly McMillian meme stuff. Then I tossed in an inane Bush Chimp comparison pic, for snorts and giggles. But it then when you started getting all Billy bad-ass and talking about fighting folks on here, for what ever damn reason, that's when the coin flipped.

i'm not a blatant liar, cole. You have, more than once, implied, suggested, referenced, if not straight out threatened to beat up others on here for a number of reasons. You more than anyone on here have gone to the " stop it or I'll kick your ass " card.

You come off as a angry teenager. It's laughable and sad, too. Take my suggestion and tone it down a a few notches.

Just saw this....

To recap through the thread. I agreed w/ you on the silly McMillian meme stuff. Then I tossed in an inane Bush Chimp comparison pic, for snorts and giggles. But it then when you started getting all Billy bad-ass and talking about fighting folks on here, for what ever damn reason, that's when the coin flipped.

i'm not a blatant liar, cole. You have, more than once, implied, suggested, referenced, if not straight out threatened to beat up others on here for a number of reasons. You more than anyone on here have gone to the " stop it or I'll kick your ass " card.

You come off as a angry teenager. It's laughable and sad, too. Take my suggestion and tone it down a a few notches.

So then this is a clear case of you not reading an entire thread. My reply to let people say what they want but deal with the consequences had NOTHING to do with our conversation. It was a reply to war Tim saying people who are offended by things need to become real MEN.

Also quote where I have threatened anybody because we disagreed on an issue. You can't because it's a blatant lie. Now calling me a slur I have said that won't happen without ramifications and that's not near the same thing.

Lastly you have ignored me asking you the same question three times, in times back you have called me a coward for ignoring you not wanting to argue do now you need to deem yourself as such

It's not a lie, cole. You know damn well you've done this a number of times. Even in this very thread, where I already HAVE quoted you.

Thing is, you've taken perceived insults and slights and gone way over board. It's not even a matter of debate.

Archived