Welcome to the United States of the Offended

autigeremt

It's not a lie, cole. You know damn well you've done this a number of times. Even in this very thread, where I already HAVE quoted you.

It is a blatant lie. Like I said you're confused. Your claim is I have threatened to kick someone's ass for disagreeing with me. What you quoted is me saying you wouldn't question my manhood in my face and it not be a problem. That's two different things. He didn't disagree with me he just said I wasn't a man because I didn't like that monkey pic, that's NOT the same thing. You tried to paint the picture that you say a view like you hate Obama then I get mad at that view so I threatened you..I have NEVER done that.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as far as questioning man hood if you ever want to test the heart of a man say whatever you want to say in another man's face....But after that a$$ whipping don't go crying for a policeman. WT if you have a son I'm 75% sure he's not look at as a MAN

And I'm sure if you had a grammar book, it wouldn't look at you as having read it.

95% of any grammar mistakes I make come from using Swype and predictive text and having huge hands. But everybody knows when there's a debate and the focus wants to move to grammar that person lost a long time ago lol

And as far as questioning man hood if you ever want to test the heart of a man say whatever you want to say in another man's face....But after that a$$ whipping don't go crying for a policeman. WT if you have a son I'm 75% sure he's not look at as a MAN

And I'm sure if you had a grammar book, it wouldn't look at you as having read it.

Something is destroying your spirit.

And what would that be?

cole - you take a difference of opinion as a threat or question to your man hood, your intelligence, what ever , but the point is, you end up w/ some reference of kicking someone's ass for what they said on here, and that's simply making you look like a cartoon.

I'm done w/ this matter.

Archived