Clementa Pickney Funeral live broadcast now.

homersapien

The President didn't unite a lot of people but he did do a good job with the delivery.

The President didn't unite a lot of people but he did do a good job with the delivery.

Uniting us isn't on his agenda.

Giving a eulogy was. He did a damn good job too.

If you think needlessly politicizing a murder is a damn good thing to do, then yep. He did that.

Raptor calm down. Keeping your blood pressure this high is not good for your heart.

Actually I'm quite cool and calm. Enjoying a tasty salad for dinner.

If you think needlessly politicizing a murder is a damn good thing to do, then yep. He did that.

Considering the church audience, I thought he did well. He came close to preaching a sermon on grace lol

Considering the church audience, I thought he did well. He came close to preaching a sermon on grace lol

20 years in Rev Wright's church, I'm sure some of it rubbed off.

I hope it helped heal some of the hurts though.

Archived