America Needs God

Weegle777

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Carman's America Again. Evangelical musician.

Somebody get this young lady a history lesson. This stuff could have been ripped right off of Barton's Wallbuilders.

I wonder if she's homeschooled. It would explain a lot.

EDIT: Nevermind. Evangelical private school. That's explains a lot too.

A nation that continues to turn it's back to God cannot expect to continue to receive his blessings.

This "God" historically has a bit of a spotty record in terms of who has been worthy of being blessed.

"We have sadly reached a point where we must do anything possible to not offend anyone....Except GOD".......Billy Graham

It's Carman's America Again. Evangelical musician.

Revised by Ken Peters, who I assume is her dad.

A nation that continues to turn it's back to God cannot expect to continue to receive his blessings.

This nation exists because it committed genocide. Then thrived for centuries by enslaving and treating humans like animals. If God didn't turn us away for that i think we may survive the extreme horror we inflict on people now.

This nation exists because it committed genocide. Then thrived for centuries by enslaving and treating humans like animals. If God didn't turn us away for that i think we may survive the extreme horror we inflict on people now.

Ahhh. Yet another USA hater. Best to let you guys speak as to erase all doubt.

hater? So unless you only remember the positive aspects of history you are a hater. I guess it is more productive to deny or revise history?

hater? So unless you only remember the positive aspects of history you are a hater. I guess it is more productive to deny or revise history?

You are still here? Weird.....dismissed.

thanks.i was waiting for permission to leave.

Glad to help. Don't let the door hit you in the .......

Glad to help. Don't let the door hit you in the .......

i think it hit you in the head

I thought America needed manly men who beat their women? I'm so confused...

It's Biblical. They want you to show them who is the boss. :-\/>

You both are idiots.

A misogynist and a racist want me to go to church? Must be some new religion. Church of the Supreme White Male.

There are no mysoginists here. I find it sad that you guys are offended by that thread. A mysoginist is a male who hates women. But you guys have expanded that to mean that if a man actually acts as a man should, that he hates women. You have a distorted view of what a man should be.

Archived