America Needs God

Weegle777

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nation that continues to turn it's back to God cannot expect to continue to receive his blessings.

This nation exists because it committed genocide. Then thrived for centuries by enslaving and treating humans like animals. If God didn't turn us away for that i think we may survive the extreme horror we inflict on people now.

Ahhh. Yet another USA hater. Best to let you guys speak as to erase all doubt.

hater? So unless you only remember the positive aspects of history you are a hater. I guess it is more productive to deny or revise history?

You are still here? Weird.....dismissed.

thanks.i was waiting for permission to leave.

Glad to help. Don't let the door hit you in the .......

i think it hit you in the head

Do not attempt to think. You are not capable...

A nation that continues to turn it's back to God cannot expect to continue to receive his blessings.

This nation exists because it committed genocide. Then thrived for centuries by enslaving and treating humans like animals. If God didn't turn us away for that i think we may survive the extreme horror we inflict on people now.

hater? So unless you only remember the positive aspects of history you are a hater. I guess it is more productive to deny or revise history?

that would hurt my feelings from some people but from you nah.

Ben and I both have reservations for the down elevator.

No doubt about it.

I'm sure He won't mind folks having a sense of humor.

Not trying to hurt your feelings. .....Just offend you.

if you saw what happened to the last moron that offended me you would stop trying that.

if you saw what happened to the last moron that offended me you would stop trying that.

Bwahahahaha. Now I am afraid...not...

I'm much better now though. If anyone cares.

I'm much better now though. If anyone cares.

I'll never forget the ride to the hospital. I still find your teeth and bits of your skull under my floor mats from time to time.

LOL! Alexva got himself some of the same stuff that Weegs has been taking. ;D

LOL! Alexva got himself some of the same stuff that Weegs has been taking. ;D/>

come on homer. I'm just dealing with one gnat here. Weegs trouble is much deeper. And I was the least bit serious. I think weeks is is flat line for real.

:laugh:

come on homer. I'm just dealing with one gnat here. Weegs trouble is much deeper. And I was the least bit serious. I think weeks is is flat line for real.

Why am I in both of your heads? Must have struck a nerve connected to your longing for manhood. :laugh:

Why am I in both of your heads? Must have struck a nerve connected to your longing for manhood. :laugh:/>

yea, maybe you can send me your workout schedule.

I'm sure He won't mind folks having a sense of humor.

And his son does have some bitchin' guns in the pic I posted...

Why am I in both of your heads? Must have struck a nerve connected to your longing for manhood. :laugh:

No, I'd say it more of a fetish of "milking" a given thread for humor.

Thanks for your material! ;D

Watched that video. Who is she? Is she a preacher or evangelist? Did a quick search and didn't really find anything but that video.

She's a kid that attends an Evangelical school. Middle school aged probably. Pretty much it.

Probably very smart, but woefully wrong on American history.

Watched that video. Who is she? Is she a preacher or evangelist? Did a quick search and didn't really find anything but that video.

She's a kid that attends an Evangelical school. Middle school aged probably. Pretty much it.

She is quoting (albeit revised).

She is quoting (albeit revised).

I know:

It's Carman's America Again. Evangelical musician.

And her daddy revised it. No doubt she accepts it as fact without question.

Having spent half of my school age years in a parochial school, I can attest that while they do run laps around public schools in general, too much time is lost having to unlearn some of the brainwashing, vis a vis American History and theology.

Archived