Jindal: SCOTUS Is 'Out of Control, Let's Just Get Rid of the Court'

DKW 86

http://townhall.com/...-court-n2018094

When you start talking like this, when your candidates start talking like this, you are a party on the verge of going off the deep end.

FDR tried to pack the court way back when and was soundly defeated for it. He carried that defeat around his neck for decades.

He was wrong, as any thinking American certainly knows.

Bobby Jindal just entered the realm of "freak show."

The GOP Leadership should quietly remove Jindal from the national stage. You dont win voters by showing them how crazy your people are. In many ways the failure of the Democrats to remove some of their crazies are what helped Reagan get elected. I will never forget the face of my family members seeing "Dikes on Bikes" and "The Sisters of Perpetaul Indulgence" leading the 1984 Democratic Convention Parade. The election was over and Mondale hadnt even accepted the nomination.

Jindal just gave me enough reasons to not listen to him ever again. And i wont listen to anyone that supports that kind of crazy thinking and talking. EVER.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are correct. The Libs have been off the deep end since fdr.......

Impeach the mod...er president!

Your words...Is that all you have got???

Don't tempt me with a good time.

So weak. Sad

So weak. Sad

And your one liners are scrong....

So weak. Sad

And your one liners are scrong....

"Scrong"?? Bwahahahaha

Our society has literally embraced the Sodom & Gomorrah ideology. God has already shown his displeasure in that type of behavior. Sure he still loves those who embrace this perverse behavior but the Bible also says that in the last days this and many other belief systems ( liberal pervasiveness mantra ) will the world embrace. Wars and rumors of war will abound. It's sad that our great country has turned from God and the values it once stood for. President Obama & the liberal thinkers appointed to the SC are leading the charge of our downward spiral into this decadent new world.

http://townhall.com/...-court-n2018094

When you start talking like this, when your candidates start talking like this, you are a party on the verge of going off the deep end.

FDR tried to pack the court way back when and was soundly defeated for it. He carried that defeat around his neck for decades.

He was wrong, as any thinking American certainly knows.

Bobby Jindal just entered the realm of "freak show."

The GOP Leadership should quietly remove Jindal from the national stage. You dont win voters by showing them how crazy your people are. In many ways the failure of the Democrats to remove some of their crazies are what helped Reagan get elected. I will never forget the face of my family members seeing "Dikes on Bikes" and "The Sisters of Perpetaul Indulgence" leading the 1984 Democratic Convention Parade. The election was over and Mondale hadnt even accepted the nomination.

Jindal just gave me enough reasons to not listen to him ever again. And i wont listen to anyone that supports that kind of crazy thinking and talking. EVER.

The PC police can lead him out through the back?

Only the totally and completely stupid would not know he was joking. Is that all you have to attack him with?

Our society has literally embraced the Sodom & Gomorrah ideology. God has already shown his displeasure in that type of behavior. Sure he still loves those who embrace this perverse behavior but the Bible also says that in the last days this and many other belief systems ( liberal pervasiveness mantra ) will the world embrace. Wars and rumors of war will abound. It's sad that our great country has turned from God and the values it once stood for. President Obama & the liberal thinkers appointed to the SC are leading the charge of our downward spiral into this decadent new world.

Very well stated. Thanks!!

Exactly! Democracy has failed. We need a theocracy. Kick all them liberal homos out a here. We can have us a caliphate of Christ. Them liberal homos is rurenin all hour blessins.

Exactly! Democracy has failed. We need a theocracy. Kick all them liberal homos out a here. We can have us a caliphate of Christ. Them liberal homos is rurenin all hour blessins.

What a moron. Glad you are here so that all can witness libizm.......

Very well stated! You missed your calling as spokesperson for the GOP.

Only the totally and completely stupid would not know he was joking. Is that all you have to attack him with?

He is doing what every pol since the dawn of time has done: He is throwing red meat to the base in hopes of getting a boost in the primaries.

But to the rest of the world, he just sounds like a loon. He has lost any chance he ever had of winning a general election once a video of that rant goes public.

Alan Grayson is damaged goods for the Dems.

Bobby Jindal is damaged goods for the Reps.

....instead, he is simply third in line to be head gal in the sewing circle...hehehehe

....instead, he is simply third in line to be head gal in the sewing circle...hehehehe

Give me the sewing circle or give me death but Lahd please don't let me wear one of those one size fits all GOP dunce caps!

Give me the sewing circle or give me death but Lahd please don't let me wear one of those one size fits all GOP dunce caps!

Once again, I win. Thanks for playing...

You win a consolation prize maybe and I'll be playing all day.

With yourself!?! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's cute.

I pray that you, and people like-minded, don't do to Christianity what you have done to the GOP.

That's cute.

And way too funny!!!

Archived