Jindal: SCOTUS Is 'Out of Control, Let's Just Get Rid of the Court'

DKW 86

Our society has literally embraced the Sodom & Gomorrah ideology. God has already shown his displeasure in that type of behavior. Sure he still loves those who embrace this perverse behavior but the Bible also says that in the last days this and many other belief systems ( liberal pervasiveness mantra ) will the world embrace. Wars and rumors of war will abound. It's sad that our great country has turned from God and the values it once stood for. President Obama & the liberal thinkers appointed to the SC are leading the charge of our downward spiral into this decadent new world.

Very well stated. Thanks!!

Exactly! Democracy has failed. We need a theocracy. Kick all them liberal homos out a here. We can have us a caliphate of Christ. Them liberal homos is rurenin all hour blessins.

Very well stated! You missed your calling as spokesperson for the GOP.

....instead, he is simply third in line to be head gal in the sewing circle...hehehehe

Give me the sewing circle or give me death but Lahd please don't let me wear one of those one size fits all GOP dunce caps!

Once again, I win. Thanks for playing...

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Timmy once again flashes his psyche for the world to see.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our society has literally embraced the Sodom & Gomorrah ideology. God has already shown his displeasure in that type of behavior. Sure he still loves those who embrace this perverse behavior but the Bible also says that in the last days this and many other belief systems ( liberal pervasiveness mantra ) will the world embrace. Wars and rumors of war will abound. It's sad that our great country has turned from God and the values it once stood for. President Obama & the liberal thinkers appointed to the SC are leading the charge of our downward spiral into this decadent new world.

Very well stated. Thanks!!

Exactly! Democracy has failed. We need a theocracy. Kick all them liberal homos out a here. We can have us a caliphate of Christ. Them liberal homos is rurenin all hour blessins.

Very well stated! You missed your calling as spokesperson for the GOP.

....instead, he is simply third in line to be head gal in the sewing circle...hehehehe

Give me the sewing circle or give me death but Lahd please don't let me wear one of those one size fits all GOP dunce caps!

Once again, I win. Thanks for playing...

You win a consolation prize maybe and I'll be playing all day.

With yourself!?! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's cute.

And way too funny!!!

you thinking about me pleasuring myself is kinda creepy....I feel violated.

Back to your original post, DKW:

It is certainly my personal opinion that Jindal is pushing for "Limbaugh/Bachmann/Coulter/Palin"-level crazy with those comments.

It is certainly my personal opinion that Jindal is pushing for "Limbaugh/Bachmann/Coulter/Palin"-level crazy with those comments.

This isn't a presidential campaign. It's a Fox News audition.

:roflol:

He was being sarcastic.....Certain people never fail to amaze me with their constant ignorance.......

He was being sarcastic.....Certain people never fail to amaze me with their constant ignorance.......

Sarcasm? :laugh:

Right. The use of sarcasm is very common with aspiring presidential candidates. After all it's sooo effective..... :-\

And you keep maxing out my irony meter. That second sentence has it smoking.

Thanks for getting back to the original idea. This is ludicrous. This man is not only NOT a serious candidate, he is a liability to the whole party. There is a special kind of crazy to be able to say "Disregard this part of the Constitution."

Sarcasm? :laugh:/>

Right. The use of sarcasm is very common with aspiring presidential candidates. After all it's sooo effective..... :-\/>

...says the king of irony...

Thanks for getting back to the original idea. This is ludicrous. This man is not only NOT a serious candidate, he is a liability to the whole party. There is a special kind of crazy to be able to say "Disregard this part of the Constitution."

Watch the clip. He STATES up front that he is not serious.....unreal. Facts are your friend. ( Unless they do not fit THE agenda...)

Unfortunately I totally agree. He is damaged goods except to those that think crazy talk is actually helping.

He sounds like Mark Levin, only he hasnt started hyperventilating and screaming.

Look, repealing ACA is over, if it ever had a snowball's chance of happening.

Rewriting the SSM rules/laws is over. Disregarding the SSM Laws is over.

But we live in Alabama...These folks are indeed serious...

Several Valley Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

Two Alabama Counties Out of Marriage Business For Good After Supreme Court Ruling

Right. The use of sarcasm is very common with aspiring presidential candidates. After all it's sooo effective..... :-\/>

Nonsense.

One certainly doesn't need to be the "King of Irony" to recognize that grade of the stuff. ;D

He was being sarcastic and you're ignorant if you don't know it. :lmao:

Unfortunately I totally agree. He is damaged goods except to those that think crazy talk is actually helping.

He sounds like Mark Levin, only he hasnt started hyperventilating and screaming.

Two Alabama Counties Out of Marriage Business For Good After Supreme Court Ruling

That won't last long. Mandamus lawsuits will be filed. Contempt of court will come into play. They'll cave.

That won't last long. Mandamus lawsuits will be filed. Contempt of court will come into play. They'll cave.

Bens, THAT was my whole point. If you know anything about the laws and how this works, it is only matter of a hours to a few days before they are open for business again. It is silly & immature to even make these crazy @$$ statements and only makes Alabama look even worse than we already do. They arent going out of business. They are just slinging crap to get their names in the press. In an odd way, this is Wallace all over again. He knew he could not stop the integration of UAT, but he stood there anyway. He knew he was going to lose just like these clowns know they are going to lose too. But they will get a couple of slaps on the back from the GOBs and cash a check and makes some hate speech and then all will be well.

Bens, THAT was my whole point. If you know anything about the laws and how this works, it is only matter of a hours to a few days before they are open for business again. It is silly & immature to even make these crazy @$$ statements and only makes Alabama look even worse than we already do. They arent going out of business. They are just slinging crap to get their names in the press. In an odd way, this is Wallace all over again. He knew he could not stop the integration of UAT, but he stood there anyway. He knew he was going to lose just like these clowns know they are going to lose too. But they will get a couple of slaps on the back from the GOBs and cash a check and makes some hate speech and then all will be well.

That's a good analogy DKW.

That's a good analogy DKW.

It is.

Nonsense.

One certainly doesn't need to be the "King of Irony" to recognize that grade of the stuff. ;D/>

He was being sarcastic and you're ignorant if you don't know it. :lmao:/>

I KNOW because HE said so.....learn faster...

Watch the clip. He STATES up front that he is not serious.....unreal. Facts are your friend. ( Unless they do not fit THE agenda...)

Even if he's not serious, how many smart or successful politicians make jokes about gutting the Constitution and firing an entire branch of our government on the campaign trail? He's certainly within his rights, it's his judgement and campaign smarts I question.

Even if he's not serious, how many smart or successful politicians make jokes about gutting the Constitution and firing an entire branch of our government on the campaign trail? He's certainly within his rights, it's his judgement and campaign smarts I question.

Fair enough...

We can't and don't want to get rid of it entirely but it has to be brought under control and be put back into the role intended by the founders. It will require some constitutional amendments I believe. Mark Levin and others have talked about this at length. The Congress won't ever do it. It will require a convention of the states to bring about needed reform in this and other areas of our government.

Nonsense.

One certainly doesn't need to be the "King of Irony" to recognize that grade of the stuff. ;D/>

He was being sarcastic and you're ignorant if you don't know it. :lmao:/>

I KNOW because HE said so.....learn faster...

Riiiiiiight. Sure he did. ;)

That's why "Townhall" mentioned it in their article......Oh wait, they didn't. They presented it as a straight up statement.

Hmmm, guess they don't care much for Mr. Jindal.

Fair enough...

:cheers:

We can't and don't want to get rid of it entirely but it has to be brought under control and be put back into the role intended by the founders.government.

And I believe SCOTUS is acting in the role intended by the founders, and that my and/or their interpretation of the founders' intent is as good as anyone's. But I fully respect your right to believe otherwise.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

Its all just a show for the goobers. In a state like Alabama, there truly is no such thing as bad publicity if you're a politician pushing for the "I's was bullied by the mean ol' libruls" angle.

Archived