Bristol Palin: Just cant figure out that Wedding-Baby-Birth Timeline Order Thingy...

DKW 86

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/26/bristol_palins_pregnancy_announcement_is_her_coming_out/

I would never make fun of anyone in a bad situation. It is piling on etc and it isnt fair. I have also defended the Palins in the past.

BBBUUUTTT...when you sign on for being an "Abstinence Ambassador" and then end up KNOCKED UP OUT OF WEDLOCK FOR THE SECOND TIME i really just have to point out your total hypocrisy. And hypocrisy of that magnitude is funny, i dont care who you are.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But Murphy Brown was the icon for the Left, right ? A model by which the modern woman could look toward and emulate.

Look, say what you want about Bristol, but my guess is that momma bear Sarah will take care of her girl and grand kids. Bristol has a financial support system. Just like Murphy Brown.

And she's staying true to her values when it comes to not abortin', or as Barry would say, being burdened with a baby !

There's hypocrisy enough to go around, so why don't everyone just freaking relax ?

Guess that's too much to ask for these days, huh?

Lol..at how quick the attention was taken off her in this post. She is a liar and thief plain and simple. Doesn't matter what political ties she has..

If this was the POTUS daughter and I came in and said people are down on her because she's black all of you would roll your eyes. But people are down on this young lady because she's not a lib? Gtho

You are lucky she is not a lib. If she were, YOU would be attacked.

if she was a lib her beliefs would likely be different and she wouldn't be a hypocrite. Hence the irony would be lost. The only thing she could have done worse is sneak out an abortion.

If she were a lib, she could proudly murder her baby? What a terrible argument...yet typical lib.

do i need to link conservative law makers who were caught on tape offering to pay their mistresses to abort their illigit seed?

I find it curious that in the salon article bashing Bristol, they include the comment on Lena Dunham, who basically admitted to sexually molesting her own sister.

To the Left, getting knocked up is worse. If it's a conservative. Otherwise, it's no one else's damn business, and who are we to judge ?

( except they can judge Bristol all damn day long, because she's the daughter of Sarah Palin. )

I find it curious that in the salon article bashing Bristol, they include the comment on Lena Dunham, who basically admitted to sexually molesting her own sister.

To the Left, getting knocked up is worse. If it's a conservative. Otherwise, it's no one else's damn business, and who are we to judge ?

( except they can judge Bristol all damn day long, because she's the daughter of Sarah Palin. )

Raptor, she signed on for being an Abstinence Ambassador. Please, it isnt a political thing. It is a hypocrisy thing.

Raptor, she signed on for being an Abstinence Ambassador. Please, it isnt a political thing. It is a hypocrisy thing.

With leftist, it is always political...

I am not a Leftist. I am a Common Sense pragmatist.

She is laughably pathetic about her lifestyle choices.

I am not a Leftist. I am a Common Sense pragmatist.

She is laughably pathetic about her lifestyle choices.

Never said you were...

Well, to be blatantly honest about it, she did prove herself to be right, didn't she ? I mean, had she NOT had sex, she'd not have gotten knocked up. She's leading by example ( on how not to do it ! ) :roflol:

Really, the Left demonizes the poor girl , while giving Lena a damn near complete pass.

Well, to be blatantly honest about it, she did prove herself to be right, didn't she ? I mean, had she NOT had sex, she'd not have gotten knocked up. She's leading by example ( on how not to do it ! ) :roflol:/>

Really, the Left demonizes the poor girl , while giving Lena a damn near complete pass.

True leftist hypocrites.......

Poor girl? She was a spokesman for abstinence and toured the country speaking while being paid....You have a thread calling Obama a liar for saying it's his house and your argument was did he build it does he pay the bills there...

Poor girl? She was a spokesman for abstinence and toured the country speaking while being paid....You have a thread calling Obama a liar for saying it's his house and your argument was did he build it does he pay the bills there...

I never said Obama was a liar for claiming the White House as his own, I said he was an arrogant narcissist. He's a liar for a host of other matters, but he was wrong in calling the WH " his " .

Is Bristol contradicting herself ? Yeah, pretty much. I'm not saying it isn't funny, but my god, the Left go after some folks 100 x more than they go after their own, and for far less.

I never said Obama was a liar for claiming the White House as his own, I said he was an arrogant narcissist. He's a liar for a host of other matters, but he was wrong in calling the WH " his " .

Is Bristol contradicting herself ? Yeah, pretty much. I'm not saying it isn't funny, but my god, the Left go after some folks 100 x more than they go after their own, and for far less.

I haven't seen anyone on the "left", "go after her".

That's what all of you do. That's what you are doing right now...

I didn't say it wasn't funny that Bristol was a spokesperson for abstinence and then gets knocked up, I just pointed out the other hypocrisy of the Left who ignore incest by Lena Dunham and treat her as she's some avant garde voice of a generation when in fact, she's nothing but a twisted and pathetic figure.

I didn't say it wasn't funny that Bristol was a spokesperson for abstinence and then gets knocked up, I just pointed out the other hypocrisy of the Left who ignore incest by Lena Dunham and treat her as she's some avant garde voice of a generation when in fact, she's nothing but a twisted and pathetic figure.

You know, the reflexive tactic of bringing up a counter example from the other side of the political fence is transparently lame. Its such an obvious diversion. But throwing out such a diversion does nothing to even address the topic of the thread, much less negate it. The focus here is on individual irony and hypocrisy, not left vs right.

You seem to view every topic from a politically partisan standpoint.

Just for future reference: Lena Dunham is a sick puppy. That is all.

You know, the reflexive tactic of bringing up a counter example from the other side of the political fence is transparently lame. Its such an obvious diversion.

But throwing out her example does nothing to address the topic of the thread, much less negate it.

The authors of the linked article, homie, are the ones who interjected Lena into the discussion.

And speaking of authors, do you have the number of those books talked about in the other thread?

Who is Lena Dunham? Is she a spokesperson for any specific cause?

Archived