Bristol Palin: Just cant figure out that Wedding-Baby-Birth Timeline Order Thingy...

DKW 86

I didn't say it wasn't funny that Bristol was a spokesperson for abstinence and then gets knocked up, I just pointed out the other hypocrisy of the Left who ignore incest by Lena Dunham and treat her as she's some avant garde voice of a generation when in fact, she's nothing but a twisted and pathetic figure.

You know, the reflexive tactic of bringing up a counter example from the other side of the political fence is transparently lame. Its such an obvious diversion. But throwing out such a diversion does nothing to even address the topic of the thread, much less negate it. The focus here is on individual irony and hypocrisy, not left vs right.

You seem to view every topic from a politically partisan standpoint.

The power of Rush!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say it wasn't funny that Bristol was a spokesperson for abstinence and then gets knocked up, I just pointed out the other hypocrisy of the Left who ignore incest by Lena Dunham and treat her as she's some avant garde voice of a generation when in fact, she's nothing but a twisted and pathetic figure.

Who is Lena Dunham? Is she a spokesperson for any specific cause?

Exactly my thought. What is she famous for. Anybody got a primer?

no idea

Meanwhile you say something about Obama somebody mentions Georgeie you get super mad and ask what does that have to do with Obama

You know, the reflexive tactic of bringing up a counter example from the other side of the political fence is transparently lame. Its such an obvious diversion.

But throwing out her example does nothing to address the topic of the thread, much less negate it.

The authors of the linked article, homie, are the ones who interjected Lena into the discussion.

And speaking of authors, do you have the number of those books talked about in the other thread?

Sorry, but you need to refresh my memory. What are you talking about?

no idea

She is in the article. So ask the author.

no idea

She's one of the main characters in the HBO show, Girls. It's decent and pretty popular.

Ok the internet got me up to speed. Dunham wrote in her book that she touched her sister when she was younger. Sounds pretty creepy. What does that have to do with Palin?

Back to fertile mertle, is there any talk of the father. Will this be a Maury povich who done it? Josh Dugger,maybe?

Meanwhile you say something about Obama somebody mentions Georgeie you get super mad and ask what does that have to do with Obama

Typical Cole. I finally read your response to my post in the now locked down thread. You have no room to gripe.

But Murphy Brown was the icon for the Left, right ? A model by which the modern woman could look toward and emulate.

Look, say what you want about Bristol, but my guess is that momma bear Sarah will take care of her girl and grand kids. Bristol has a financial support system. Just like Murphy Brown.

And she's staying true to her values when it comes to not abortin', or as Barry would say, being burdened with a baby !

There's hypocrisy enough to go around, so why don't everyone just freaking relax ?

Guess that's too much to ask for these days, huh?

You telling folks to relax-- that's just precious.

Context.

Apparently it eludes you.

But Murphy Brown was the icon for the Left, right ? A model by which the modern woman could look toward and emulate.

Look, say what you want about Bristol, but my guess is that momma bear Sarah will take care of her girl and grand kids. Bristol has a financial support system. Just like Murphy Brown.

And she's staying true to her values when it comes to not abortin', or as Barry would say, being burdened with a baby !

There's hypocrisy enough to go around, so why don't everyone just freaking relax ?

Guess that's too much to ask for these days, huh?

You telling folks to relax-- that's just precious.

So, folks shouldn't relax ? :gofig:

I find it curious that in the salon article bashing Bristol, they include the comment on Lena Dunham, who basically admitted to sexually molesting her own sister.

To the Left, getting knocked up is worse. If it's a conservative. Otherwise, it's no one else's damn business, and who are we to judge ?

( except they can judge Bristol all damn day long, because she's the daughter of Sarah Palin. )

Raptor, she signed on for being an Abstinence Ambassador. Please, it isnt a political thing. It is a hypocrisy thing.

^^This.

But I also agree with Raptor's earlier statement that there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around. No one has a monopoly on it!

So crazy she got knocked up, did the other abstinence girls not let her in on the abstinence butt secret? :)

Or, y'know, condoms?

Typical Cole. I finally read your response to my post in the now locked down thread. You have no room to gripe.

I don't know what this mean and you don't either. Typical you

Context.

Apparently it eludes you.

No the hypocrisy you constantly display is the most ridiculous thing of all

No the hypocrisy you constantly display is the most ridiculous thing of all

wDOo2.gif

Back to fertile mertle, is there any talk of the father. Will this be a Maury povich who done it? Josh Dugger,maybe?

She broke off an engagement with a Medal of Honor recipient a few months back. Maybe he's the culprit. That's what I'm assuming, anyways. If not, she's really being a hypocrite, because she was doing the no pants dance with some other bloke not very long after splitting with that guy.

So crazy she got knocked up, did the other abstinence girls not let her in on the abstinence butt secret? :)

That is hilarious... :thumbsup:

She should have to pay the money she stole back

Caveat emptor

Archived