Bristol Palin: Just cant figure out that Wedding-Baby-Birth Timeline Order Thingy...

DKW 86

She should have to pay the money she stole back

Caveat emptor

Exactly. She didn't steal a damn thing. Buyer beware. You pay for something w/ out doing your research, guess what ? Shame on you.

And I don't recall Bristol ever claiming to NOT have had a kid out of wedlock.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She made a living going from place to place preaching abstinence and saying she practiced it now while getting paid. And raptor let one of Obama's daughters had done that and your little head would explode

Now what do the kids that listened and looked up to her do??? Get pregnant and blame Obama?

She should have to pay the money she stole back

Caveat emptor

Didn't work for Lance Armstrong.

Huh. I don't recall him ever having to return speaking fees.

She made a living going from place to place preaching abstinence and saying she practiced it now while getting paid. And raptor let one of Obama's daughters had done that and your little head would explode

English much ? How am I going to LET one of Obama's daughters do ... ANYTHING ? You're completely grasping at straws, cole. Per usual.

Did I or Bristol or ANYONE here say 1 damn thing about Obama ? Nope. Just you, cole.

* ETA - I see, it was the "

" reference I made, wasn't it ? See, Obama was talking about abortion, and how its a good thing to allow 15 yr olds to get an abortion, w/ out mom and dad's consent, and such. Here, Bristiol is choosing to , once again, keep her child. That's the only thing where I referenced Obama. It had zero to do w/ his kids, or the race of the unmarried pregnant girl.

As I said... CONTEXT. It's not something you seem to have a very good grasp of , it seems.

Right I'm grasping at straws....so much so watch how many people will come and say I disagree Cole, if one of Obama's daughters had done the same thing raptor would say people are over reacting.....

And oh the grammar comeback....That's not even a Swype mistake just vernacular of where I'm from, I don't think I've made lower than an A in any English class I've taken definitely not lower than a B so as far as having anything to prove on a football forum? No.

You being a liar doesn't bode well for the overall character of the country but it is what it is.

And if Auburn's education system not good enough for you....oh well

You being a liar doesn't bode well for the overall character of the country but it is what it is.

Good thing I'm not a liar then.

You really do need to come to grips on the difference between being wrong and trying to wrongly accuse others of lying.

Bush didn't lie, and neither do I.

Get over it.

I find it curious that in the salon article bashing Bristol, they include the comment on Lena Dunham, who basically admitted to sexually molesting her own sister.

To the Left, getting knocked up is worse. If it's a conservative. Otherwise, it's no one else's damn business, and who are we to judge ?

( except they can judge Bristol all damn day long, because she's the daughter of Sarah Palin. )

Raptor, she signed on for being an Abstinence Ambassador. Please, it isnt a political thing. It is a hypocrisy thing.

For the Left, and the folks at Salon.com, it's ENTIRELY political. That's how they view the world, especially when it comes to mocking conservatives, but giving Leftists a pass.

You really do need to come to grips on the difference between being wrong and trying to wrongly accuse others of lying.

Get over it.

Quote you saying you were wrong...weaseling to make a false statement right and saying something happened when you no it didn't and not owning up to it is lying

Get over it.

That statement certainly speaks for itself.

Get over it.

A glimpse into bizarro world.

Get over it.

Quote you saying you were wrong...weaseling to make a false statement right and saying something happened when you no it didn't and not owning up to it is lying

wow. your definition of lying is as twisted as your grammar.

Get over it.

How so ? Even Lefty icon Bob Woodward , who looked into the Iraq war and Bush's words on the matter show there was no lying involved.

So yes, the statement does speak for itself. You not liking it doesn't make it bizarro , nor a lie, nor even wrong.

Get over it.

How so ? Even Lefty icon Bob Woodward , who looked into the Iraq war and Bush's words on the matter show there was no lying involved.

So yes, the statement does speak for itself. You not liking it doesn't make it bizarro , nor a lie, nor even wrong.

"Lefty icon?"

Yes, Lefty icon.

A journalist, which makes him a Leftist practically by mere association, who took down Nixon. For that, the Left have loved and adored this man for decades.

Get over it.

I will see your liberal Washington Post Reporter with Barton Gellman and, I raise with the Republican House leader Dick Armey.

So... Bristol Palin. What'd she do again ?

Oh, right. Got knocked up.

Who's the daddy ?

Get over it.

Bwahahahahaha

Yes, Lefty icon.

A journalist, which makes him a Leftist practically by mere association, who took down Nixon. For that, the Left have loved and adored this man for decades.

Is there some circular reasoning going on here? ;D

Get over it.

Bwahahahahaha

Can I call it or what lol

Yes, Lefty icon.

Is there some circular reasoning going on here? ;D/>

A duck.

If you are one. , you are one.

Yes, Lefty icon.

Is there some circular reasoning going on here? ;D/>

A duck.

If you are one. , you are one.

True. Looks like a certain poser,errr, poster has some quacking to do .......

Archived