Panel: ISIS ‘Stronger, Tougher and Smarter’ Than Expected

autigeremt

We need to find out how Hillary and Jeb plan on cleaning this mess up.

Hillary most likely has another "Reset Button" handy.

I didn't serve in the armed forces, so someone help me out with this. When ISIS had a parade in Ramadi, why didn't we bomb them to pieces?

We had real time video of LIbya, and watched as our ambassador and 3 other Americans were murdered. We're winning against ISIS, just ask the White House. The JV team has already lost this struggle, it just doesn't know it yet.

<_<

Or something like that.

Short answer.....We have ZERO leadership in the WH.

We need to find out how Hillary and Jeb plan on cleaning this mess up.

Hillary most likely has another "Reset Button" handy.

bernie will be the POTUS

I didn't serve in the armed forces, so someone help me out with this. When ISIS had a parade in Ramadi, why didn't we bomb them to pieces?

You know. A little thing called civilian casualties...

Far more civilians have been raped, tortured, beheaded while Obama has allowed the JV team to march and advance, so that's a ***** excuse if ever there was one.

Lack of leadership is on display here.

Far more civilians have been raped, tortured, beheaded while Obama has allowed the JV team to march and advance, so that's a ***** excuse if ever there was one.

Lack of leadership is on display here.

Um you really have no idea what you are talking about.

So Ramadi isn't in the hands of ISIS ? There haven't been mass executions , rapes and torture going on , as Obama golfs, fund raises, and lights up the White House in rainbow night lights ?

Really? I don't know what I'm talking about ?

So Ramadi isn't in the hands of ISIS ? There haven't been mass executions , rapes and torture going on , as Obama golfs, fund raises, and lights up the White House in rainbow night lights ?

No you don't.

No you don't.

While since you say so, I guess that makes it true. LOL

I'd be all for the bombings... but then again I don't care about non-American civilians. :)/>

i care as much for civilians as I do our troops. It would be very easy to win if thePTB had your heart.

I'd be all for the bombings... but then again I don't care about non-American civilians. :)/>

i care as much for civilians as I do our troops. It would be very easy to win if thePTB had your heart.

We did back in WWII

We did back in WWII

Every war is not comparable to WWII.

We did back in WWII

we didnt illegally start WWII for profit.

The mindset of winning a war should be.

Right. We should have nuked Viet Nam. :-\/>

Did we nuke Germany?

We did back in WWII

we didnt illegally start WWII for profit.

So ? We've never done that, what's your point ?

Archived