Panel: ISIS ‘Stronger, Tougher and Smarter’ Than Expected

autigeremt

I'd be all for the bombings... but then again I don't care about non-American civilians. :)/>

i care as much for civilians as I do our troops. It would be very easy to win if thePTB had your heart.

We did back in WWII

Raptor quotes Churchill but loves Lemay.

I'd be all for the bombings... but then again I don't care about non-American civilians. :)/>

i care as much for civilians as I do our troops. It would be very easy to win if thePTB had your heart.

We did back in WWII

we didnt illegally start WWII for profit.

So ? We've never done that, what's your point ?

the point is German and Japan had clear intent to take over the world on top of striking our soil. They also had the means to do it. Iraq couldn't hold us off for a week. We didn't create the enemy in wwii. We attacked Iraq unnecessarily. And directly caused the instability that created the enemy we face now. The people of Iraq didn't ask for any of this. If we were not concerned with civilians or humanity we could have simply nuked the region and stolen the oil like that Trump idiot suggested. There is no good way to tackle this current clusterfluck. But indiscriminately killing civilians should not be on the table.

Iraq was a cluster not because we attacked, but because we F'd up the post war management. As soon as Saddam died, his sons would have made things worse anyway. We just FF the timeline a bit.

Only thing missing are the train stations and cattle cars. But ISIS doesn't bother w/ the building of camps, they just slaughter men, and children in the streets, and sell the women as sex slaves.

Iraq was a cluster not because we attacked, but because we F'd up the post war management. As soon as Saddam died, his sons would have made things worse anyway. We just FF the timeline a bit.

"we ****** up the post war management"? Was there a plan for post war management? :dunno:

We did back in WWII

Raptor quotes Churchill but loves Lemay.

Raptor's problem is he needs to lose uppers.

"we ****** up the post war management"? Was there a plan for post war management? :dunno:

Yep, it was called Op Plan.. wing it...

Only thing missing are the train stations and cattle cars. But ISIS doesn't bother w/ the building of camps, they just slaughter men, and children in the streets, and sell the women as sex slaves.

Yes, it is truly Nazi Germany all over again.

Only thing missing are the train stations and cattle cars.

And a unified, energized populace with a renewed morale under a charismatic leader, and world renowned scientists and industrial giants, and a modern, top of the line military...

And a unified, energized populace with a renewed morale under a charismatic leader, and world reknowned scientists and industrial giants, and a modern, top of the line military...

Well...........there is that. :rolleyes:

And a unified, energized populace with a renewed morale under a charismatic leader, and world reknowned scientists and industrial giants, and a modern, top of the line military...

Don't forget spiffy looking uniforms as well. Point is, the darkness which is on display sadly isn't unknown to recent history.

We said " never again ", but it was just lip service.

Archived