Obama Administration ran guns from Benghazi to Syria

autigeremt

"You are lying because it's not true." LOL!

Apparently, he missed the results of the multiple investigations. He also does not understand the significance of the investigation shifting to the private server and then, to "classified" emails.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you argued they weren't captured, implying that was a legitimate condition for being losers.

wrong. I was just using Trump's logic. HE said it, not I.

And you are simply lying about an order to stand down forces that would have made a difference.

How am I lying ? Explain THAT one.

Of course that's his logic. My argument is that using his logic, being captured = failing your mission.

You are lying because it's not true.

Failing the mission isn't what Trump said. He SPECIFICALLY said getting caught was what made McCain a loser. He could have completed his mission, and THEN got caught, but even so, that has no bearing on the Benghazi heroes.

blah blah blah

That's the most block-headed post I have ever seen.

I KNOW what Trump said. I am not arguing what he said. I am making a hypothetical argument that using Trump's logic in his McCain statement, he would logically conclude that someone who failed to complete their mission is a "loser".

It's a hypothetical argument based on the logic behind making either statement.

But considering some of the outrageous posts you make on this forum, I am not surprised your intellect can't handle such nuance.

Apparently, he missed the results of the multiple investigations. He also does not understand the significance of the investigation shifting to the private server and then, to "classified" emails.

He doesn't need to read the results of any investigations, he just "knows". His reality is based on his hate instead of actual facts. That's exactly why they call it derangement syndrome.

EXHIBIT A:

I don't know it's not true that Hillary / Obama made the call to stand down. I contend there was such a call, and it DID happen.

No lie here.

I KNOW what Trump said. I am not arguing what he said. I am making a hypothetical argument that using Trump's logic regarding his McCain position, he would logically conclude that someone who failed to complete their mission is a "loser".

But considering some of the outrageous posts you make on this forum, I am not surprised your intellect can't handle such nuance.

Then you don't read your own posts. He said McCain got caught, and that's why he thought McCain was a loser. YOU are extrapolating on something Trump NEVER said.

He doesn't need to read the results of any investigations, he just "knows". His reality is based on his hate instead of actual facts. That's exactly why they call it derangement syndrome.

EXHIBIT A:

I don't know it's not true that Hillary / Obama made the call to stand down. I contend there was such a call, and it DID happen.

No lie here.

Exactly correct. I don't buy any half assed CYA , dog and pony investigation. I am basing my opinion on the fact that the attack lasted for several hours, they were watching events in real time and KNEW damn well what was going on, chose NOT to do anything about it, THEN tried to cover it up and LIE about the g-damn 'YouTube ' video.

You have to be a certain level of naive to think that , right before the election of '12, as a US amb. and 3 other Americans were killed in an attack on a US embassy consulate , in Libya, on 9/11, that they didn't take into account the potential POLITICAL ramifications coming out if the actual TRUTH was known.

But carry on, and believe what you want.

I still didn't lie.

I KNOW what Trump said. I am not arguing what he said. I am making a hypothetical argument that using Trump's logic regarding his McCain position, he would logically conclude that someone who failed to complete their mission is a "loser".

Then you don't read your own posts. He said McCain got caught, and that's why he thought McCain was a loser. YOU are extrapolating on something Trump NEVER said.

No s***. :-\

That's exactly what I am doing, except I am not extrapolating, I am simply applying the same logic equally to a slightly different situation. I explained it as such.

I think the problem is that you are not reading my posts.

EXHIBIT A:

No lie here.

Exactly correct. I don't buy any half assed CYA , dog and pony investigation. I am basing my opinion on the fact that the attack lasted for several hours, they were watching events in real time and KNEW damn well what was going on, chose NOT to do anything about it, THEN tried to cover it up and LIE about the g-damn 'YouTube ' video.

You have to be a certain level of naive to think that , right before the election of '12, as a US amb. and 3 other Americans were killed in an attack on a US embassy consulate , in Libya, on 9/11, that they didn't take into account the potential POLITICAL ramifications coming out if the actual TRUTH was known.

But carry on, and believe what you want.

I still didn't lie.

:laugh: Right, you reject any actual investigations because you have your opinion. :roflol:

But you're right, that's technically not a lie. That's purely delusional cognitive derangement.

Homer believes what ever his govt ( this admin ) says .

Bush lied,, but not Obama. ( if you like your plan, you can keep your plan )

There's your " delusional cognitive derangement ".

That's exactly what I am doing, except I am not extrapolating, I am simply applying the same logic equally to a slightly different situation. I explained it as such.

ex·trap·o·late

verb

1. extend the application of (a method or conclusion, especially one based on statistics) to an unknown situation by assuming that existing trends will continue or similar methods will be applicable:

Oh, I see how this works. Lying is not the same as "contending" without facts or, any basis other than bias and contempt.

In other words, if you are emotional and deluded while lying, you aren't lying. Fascinating how liars can rationalize lying as something else.

"It's not a lie if you really believe it"

Oh, I see how this works. Lying is not the same as "contending" without facts or, any basis other than bias and contempt.

In other words, if you are emotional and deluded while lying, you aren't lying. Fascinating how liars can rationalize lying as something else.

Or it's not any sort of a lie at all.

But that's an essential part of a lie.. Saying something known not to be true and claiming it is true.

The facts I listed are known & true. Thus, there is no lie.

ICHY may someday comprehend the concept of sarcasm lying.

Fixed

ex·trap·o·late

verb

1. extend the application of (a method or conclusion, especially one based on statistics) to an unknown situation by assuming that existing trends will continue or similar methods will be applicable:

You are confused. The term "extend" is used in the above definition is used as a mathematical term, not rhetorical. Applying the conclusion directly requires no extrapolation.

But nice try for a layman.

Or it's not any sort of a lie at all.

But that's an essential part of a lie.. Saying something known not to be true and claiming it is true.

The facts I listed are known & true. Thus, there is no lie.

It's also a fact that several investigations explored the possibility and concluded it didn't happen. Your kind of selective with your "facts".

You are a perfect example of people believing only what they want to believe.

You believe CIA Director Tenet's " slam dunk " claim on the case that Iraq had WMD ?

Yes or no .

And this layman annihilated your whole " loser " take.

Archived