SEC Media Days

Ber798297

Any word on which players are attending?

I haven't heard anything, Ber. Maybe we should start guessing.

I'll go with Avery Young and Kris Frost.

Kris Frost was definitely on my list but couldn't think of anyone else... Carl Lawson maybe??

Yep -- Carl would be excellent!

Almost always Seniors with an exception now and then. I don't see JJ or Lawson going. Definitely Frost I'd say and the Holsey pick above is pretty good too. Maybe Cass, Young, or in a less likely scenario, Duke.

Almost always Seniors with an exception now and then. I don't see JJ or Lawson going. Definitely Frost I'd say and the Holsey pick above is pretty good too. Maybe Cass, Young, or in a less likely scenario, Duke.

Agree...it will most def. be Seniors going. I'd be shocked if Frost wasn't one of the 3. My guess would be: Frost, Holsey and Louis. Holsey did an Auburn promo. He and Frost seem to be a few of the favorites with the media.

Congrats JJ! Time getting closer and closer! Goodness i can't wait until the season starts!

Shawn Coleman, Carl Lawson, Mr. Frost, and Jeremy Johnson no doubt. How many can we take to the event anyway?

I think Shon went last year, if so he probably wont this year. I suspect seniors beside JJ. KF or Cass and maybe Avery, all three could have went last year but returned. Ready for some football. WDE

Some guys are better "interviews" than others....expect with all the seniors and guys who have probably earned the right by their effort, the tie breaker is how they present themselves in an interview situation.

A little write up on JJ media days trip

The Southeastern Conference will bring a new element to its annual Media Days in 2015 next month. At least one player from each school will have a compelling off-the-field story. The conference has dubbed the initiative: “Beyond The Field: Stories of the SEC.”

Auburn will be represented by junior quarterback Jeremy Johnson.

According to the SEC press release:

From the age of 3 when his stepmother came into his life, Johnson has used her as motivation to do the right thing. That includes giving back to his community in the way of speaking to students in elementary, junior high and high school and collecting clothes for Goodwill and the Salvation Army.

There is no word on what other players will represent Auburn when SEC Media Days get under way in Hoover on July 13.

Interesting that JJ will be used for the Beyond The Field segment, I thought they would've used Shon Coleman for that.

Archived