US Blocks Heavy Weapons to Kurds From Middleastern Allies

autigeremt

Can someone tell me what these 'heavy weapons' are? Nothing like an ambiguous news story to get everyone up in arms.

From what I have read, they want tanks, APCs, artillery, attack helicopters and the ammunition and spare parts needed to maintain them.

No, don't blame National Geographic or, "your Cuban friends" in Miami.

My Cuban friends in Miami want me to ask you why you can (presumably) grasp the concept that "gay" means something different then it meant in 1933 but it's beyond your ability to comprehend that "Cuba Libre" means something different than it meant in 1933. They are a bit puzzled about that.

Oh are we talking about highballs again?

Can someone tell me what these 'heavy weapons' are? Nothing like an ambiguous news story to get everyone up in arms.

From what I have read, they want tanks, APCs, artillery, attack helicopters and the ammunition and spare parts needed to maintain them.

That's a pretty big order. Something we've never done for a militia.

Oh are we talking about highballs again?

Ichy always changes the subject when he's nailed to the wall, so yes.

No way its got to be MOAB's

Archived