What is so hard in simply calling them what they are ?

AURaptor

Ok, you cited it . So what ?

I asked cole, not you, but even so, what's your point ?

Look at Raptor's butthurt. You are the king at interjecting yourself so I just wanted to see what the fuss is all about. Feels pretty good.

You're making a fool of yourself. I'd think you'd be use to that by now.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at Raptor's butthurt. You are the king at interjecting yourself so I just wanted to see what the fuss is all about. Feels pretty good.

Let me go back and see if a thread has ever been locked directly because of my bafoonery........nope, never. Now you on the other hand...

YOU would know.......and so it goes.

Man, not even a "dismissed" and dancing 'nanners' Got to step up my game.

Non sequitur, scrubbie.

However, you're the one admitting to trolling this thread just so you can be a jackwagon .

Congrats. Mission accomplished.

Non sequitur, scrubbie.

However, you're the one admitting to trolling this thread just so you can be a jackwagon .

Scrubbie? You mean swabbie? Man you can't get anything right.

You'll answer to it, regardless. :roflol:

So, why can't the media here in the USA call liars liars ?

Lol, raptor of all people talking about dumping on a young mother.....this woman has made close to a million off of a lie and it's no big deal feel sorry for her, yet a story like this or the president saying the white house is his are liars, horrible character....You're clearly wrong and you keep trying to weasel lol. Smh I could only imagine of Obama or any democrat I guess daughter did this how you would REALLY feel

Lol why does it matter I have to cite it? You know I'm not going to do all that...it's not about the facts it's about you want stuff done your way lol

I'm stunned that " adults" are so baffled & confused at what constitutes a lie.

I never called Obama a liar for his claiming the WH as HIS. I said he's wrong, & he is wrong.

....right. Well I was just saying since you're so sensitive lately and giving out passes and not as judgmental with this young lady maybe you could be that way with everybody....lol

Someone asked earlier so I will ask it again....how come someone doesn't call out Hillary for all her crap. Sarah Palin is a nit on the national screen compared to Hillary's shenanigans and hypocrisy.

You have no "game"...or brain. Proven over and over and over again.

Someone asked earlier so I will ask it again....how come someone doesn't call out Hillary for all her crap. Sarah Palin is a nit on the national screen compared to Hillary's shenanigans and hypocrisy.

501-Super-Troopers-quotes.png

502-Super-Troopers-quotes.png

503-Super-Troopers-quotes.png

There goes another irony meter - boom!

Non sequitur, scrubbie.

Scrubbie? You mean swabbie? Man you can't get anything right.

Well, that's what the "canvasnecks" call them - "scrubbies". ;D

You have no "game"...or brain. Proven over and over and over again.

Oh man. Getting called out by Timmy - of all people - for having no brain.

That's really got to hurt AUUSN. :no:

Stubbie, homie & everyone... Happy 4th to y'all too !

:roflol:

You getting it wrong isn't others twisting or weaseling anything. She ALREADY had sex out of marriage and had a kid. That wasn't a secret. So it was silly for her to be the spokesperson for abstinence in the first place.

And can you SPECIFICALLY cite where she claimed she wasn't having sex outside of marriage ? There's a difference in preaching " don't " from saying " I vow and promise to never... " .

You're being played, cole. The media are hyping this up and you're buying it hook, line and sinker.

Bristol Palin: ‘I Was Never An Abstinence Spokesperson!’

Okay, I actually read that link.

Raptor: In that link she finally is held accountable for multiple citations of urgiing "waiting" and "abstinence." She was paid by the Candie Foundation to promote ABSTINENCE, or avoidance of pre-marital sex. In short, the link actually starts mocking her about halfway thru with link after link proving what she is claiming is untrue.

She!s a hypocrite and not very credible. I don't deny it. She doesn't continue to claim she's not had sex though, as Rachel claims to " identify " as being black, despite claiming discrimination for being white.

She!s a hypocrite and not very credible. I don't deny it. She doesn't continue to claim she's not had sex though, as Rachel claims to " identify " as being black, despite claiming discrimination for being white.

it would be impossible to continue to claim that unless she claimed she conceived the holy spirit. she did however backup and claim the pregnancy was actually planned. which is worse than just admitting she is a hypocrite who made a mistake.

Archived