What is so hard in simply calling them what they are ?

AURaptor

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Caught lying your @$$ off and cant handle it.

You cropped a pic-set and then placed a bunch of totally misleading :bs: words on it that have nothing whatsoever to do with the truthful reality of what was going on and posted it up on this forum. I wonder how much else you have posted on this forum over the last few months has been 100% :bs: like this one was?

Okay, i'll do you a favor: WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TIME TO PURPOSEFULLY CROP OUT THE FIRST PICTURE?

homey, aint nobody talking to you right now.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/> :lmao:/>

You cropped a pic-set and then placed a bunch of totally misleading :bs:/> words on it that have nothing whatsoever to do with the truthful reality of what was going on and posted it up on this forum. I wonder how much else you have posted on this forum over the last few months has been 100% :bs:/> like this one was?

It's not my photo. I saw it on Facebook and uploaded to my photo bucket. You have lost your mind. Seek help.

You cropped a pic-set and then placed a bunch of totally misleading :bs:/> words on it that have nothing whatsoever to do with the truthful reality of what was going on and posted it up on this forum. I wonder how much else you have posted on this forum over the last few months has been 100% :bs:/> like this one was?

It's not my photo. I saw it on Facebook and uploaded to my photo bucket. You have lost your mind. Seek help.

1) Why did you save it to your photobucket account? Answer: Because you had to resave it after you cropped/wrote text to/altered it.

2) You well know that you dont have to save something to a personal account to post it here in this forum.

3) WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TIME TO PURPOSEFULLY CROP OUT THE FIRST PICTURE?

1) Why did you save it to your photobucket account? Answer: Because you had to resave it after you cropped/wrote text to/altered it.

2) WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TIME TO PURPOSEFULLY CROP OUT THE FIRST PICTURE?

When I get home I'll link the source from Facebook so this rabid, unstable person will leave me alone.

When I get home I'll link the source from Facebook so this rabid, unstable person will leave me alone.

USN, nothing you are saying is making sense.

Why did you crop out the first pic? You dont have to save anything to link it here on the forum. Just answer the question.

USN, nothing you are saying is making sense.

Why did you crop out the first pic? You dont have to save anything to link it here on the forum. Just answer the question.

It is not my photo. I didn't crop anything. I didn't add any text. Uploading to photo bucket makes it easier to directly link.

It is not my photo. I didn't crop anything. I didn't add any text. Uploading to photo bucket makes it easier to directly link.

Total :bs:

Yall enjoy your day. I dont have time to sit around here and listen to total crap like this anymore.

This thread was about lying and hypocrisy. auusn just demonstrated it.

Total :bs:/>

Yall enjoy your day. I dont have time to sit around here and listen to total crap like this anymore.

Go F yourself.

Total :bs:/>

Go F yourself.

Look, Mister, if you arent lying you are knowingly sharing the lie. If you did just relink this and didnt crop it, which MAY be possible, you are still fostering :bs:

The pic-set you posted is a lie. It is very very misleading. At the very least apologize for misleading the forum and take it down.

Just be warned, if you do provide a link to some random fb post, the first thing i am going to do is check the time stamp.

Your link in photobucket does reference what was a fb img at some point. Photobucket has no way of telling if the img was ever altered tho.

I did use the img-url-number in several google searches and could not find even one result.

Nope in fact I may post it more. It was meant for raptor as a joke and you went fuul tard. You are a disgrace. FU.

Nope in fact I may post it more. It was meant for raptor as a joke and you went fuul tard. You are a disgrace. FU.

That makes me happy...I got a full blown FU & a FY before 9AM.

My work here is done. :big:

So USN, what are your thoughts about the guy shoving the flag in the face of the hippie who tried to burn it. Did he do the right thing - in taking it out of the fire ? - in shoving it on the punk's face who tried to burn it ?

Would you buy that guy a drink ?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You cropped a pic-set and then placed a bunch of totally misleading :bs: words on it that have nothing whatsoever to do with the truthful reality of what was going on and posted it up on this forum. I wonder how much else you have posted on this forum over the last few months has been 100% :bs: like this one was?

Okay, i'll do you a favor: WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TIME TO PURPOSEFULLY CROP OUT THE FIRST PICTURE?

I'll post whenever I damn well please, so you can take your belligerence and stuff it.

(Or send me a threatening PM like you have in the past. :-\ )

Go here

https://www.facebook.com/ShitmyLPOsays

The scroll down the the IWO JIMA post and well what do you know? The photo:

https://www.facebook...&type=1 (Go Here, iot is the best link.)

Seems everyone got the joke but you. Comment after comment after comment is blowing this stupid pic-set up and somehow you missed all the fun?

Still want to know how you can not take this totally :bs: pic down. <SMH>

1908077_10207451871913988_1937734614754782840_n.jpg?oh=e143d9bad6b6fa68702b320ecac7bb96&oe=562599F8

That makes me happy...I got a full blown FU & a FY before 9AM.

My work here is done. :big:

I reckon a FU is worth no more than :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 's . :-\

You're too young to remember Monica lewinsky. Clearly.

He's referring to your straw man implication that someone in this thread said it's OK to lie about sex. Clearly.

:-\/>

" in this thread " is itself a strawman. I never claimed any such thing. Why assume when talking about events from near 20 yrs ago I confine all remarks to things said only here ??

Because you were using it in this thread as juxtaposition to the argument you were making in this thread.

But no one had made that argument, thus it is a straw man.

So USN, what are your thoughts about the guy shoving the flag in the face of the hippie who tried to burn it. Did he do the right thing - in taking it out of the fire ? - in shoving it on the punk's face who tried to burn it ?

Would you buy that guy a drink ?

Yes and I would buy that guy a six pack.

Go here

https://www.facebook.com/ShitmyLPOsays

The scroll down the the IWO JIMA post and well what do you know? The photo:

https://www.facebook...&type=1 (Go Here, iot is the best link.)

Seems everyone got the joke but you. Comment after comment after comment is blowing this stupid pic-set up and somehow you missed all the fun?

Still want to know how you can not take this totally :bs: pic down. <SMH>

1908077_10207451871913988_1937734614754782840_n.jpg?oh=e143d9bad6b6fa68702b320ecac7bb96&oe=562599F8

You have reached Proud Tiger status. I wish you were standing in front of me right now...

You're too young to remember Monica lewinsky. Clearly.

He's referring to your straw man implication that someone in this thread said it's OK to lie about sex. Clearly.

:-\/>

" in this thread " is itself a strawman. I never claimed any such thing. Why assume when talking about events from near 20 yrs ago I confine all remarks to things said only here ??

Because you were using it in this thread as juxtaposition to the argument you were making in this thread.

But no one had made that argument, thus it is a straw man.

So now you're the arbiter of thread rules ?

All :hail: homie !!

:roflol:

In the thread * I * started, and when discussing the matter of Bill and Monica, it was a common defense by those who said Bill's sex life was his " personal, private matter " and that nothing he did in the bedroom ( or Oval office ) had any impact to how he does his job. Many actually said it was OK to lie about sex, about cheating, if it was for a good reason. Seriously, psychologist actually came out and said it was healthy to lie , rather than hurt the feelings of one's spouse.

It was under that context where I was using the side by side comparison of " lying about sex ".

Seriously, please try and keep up w/ the conversation, or stay on the porch.

Archived