Abortion. Powerful Open Letter From Woman

Weegle777

The clinic told me we had to wait for a heartbeat to be detected before we could have the first appointment.

That's just insane. If I ruled the world, the ability for women to have an abortion after a heartbeat IS detected would drastically drop. It's her body alright, and she has rights to it , however when another life is started, and a heartbeat is a clear indication of life, I have to say there should be for more restrictions put on allowing an abortion to take place.

I write the above words as they came to mind, w/ out revising, rephrasing, or touching up. I know how some ,on both sides, will likely pick apart my comments and expand on them to mean things I didn't say, or twist things to imply more than was said.

I don't care. It's how I feel. I can more artfully convey my position if need be, but there's already been a vast polluting and contorting of language by the Left over this issue.

There are 2 unmistakable truths at odds here.

A woman does have rights over her own body.

However, there does come a time when it's no longer just HER body, and just her rights which are at stake here.

There is another life.

The clinic told me we had to wait for a heartbeat to be detected before we could have the first appointment.

That's just insane. If I ruled the world, the ability for women to have an abortion after a heartbeat IS detected would drastically drop. It's her body alright, and she has rights to it , however when another life is started, and a heartbeat is a clear indication of life, I have to say there should be for more restrictions put on allowing an abortion to take place.

I write the above words as they came to mind, w/ out revising, rephrasing, or touching up. I know how some ,on both sides, will likely pick apart my comments and expand on them to mean things I didn't say, or twist things to imply more than was said.

I don't care. It's how I feel. I can more artfully convey my position if need be, but there's already been a vast polluting and contorting of language by the Left over this issue.

However, there does come a time when it's no longer just HER body, and just her rights which are at stake here.

There is another life.

Could not have said it better.

There is another life.

I agree 100% However...if you don't want a kid, don't be dumb, either wait till marriage(preferably but in today's society that's unrealistic...) or use protection(both partners).

That would require RESPONSIBILITY.....Frowned upon in our society today...

And yet despite those that continuously claim nothing is going in a positive direction regarding abortion, the rates are declining in almost every single state. We are also seeing record lows in teen pregnancies which is a positive contributor to the rates.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/us-abortion-rates-dropping-nearly-all-states-strict-abortion-laws-dont-appear-affect-337024

Archived