Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

I guess if the " men " here who'd feel threatened because some blonde bar fly raises her fist at you just after you've body checked her into the bar and didn't excuse yourself , go ahead and put on your Ray Rice game jersey and be glad !

You've got a new hero in De'Andre !

Lol

What's so funny is you trying to equate a punk college football player to a cop who has authority to detain a person who refuses to cooperate and follow a law officer's directions.

Male and female cops ROUTINELY , on a daily basis in this country, have to use physical force to subdue suspects and unruly individuals who don't comply w/ the cop's orders.

Why is the case of the cop arresting the girl in school any different ?

Oh, because it's on video, which automatically makes the cop look guilty, and because of the folks involved.

Where cops are making fewer and fewer arrests , crime is climbing up, as are murders.

You want cops to pull back and stop doing their job ? Fine. Enjoy the chaos which follows. But don't blame them.

Crazy enough, in a family of cops I couldn't find a single one who didn't think this dude ****ed up badly. The fact that you think that because a person is a cop means that they have to beat the s*** out of anyone anytime anywhere if they do not immediately follow any orders barked at them is insane.

And the fact that you hated seeing a drunk woman get hit after throwing multiple blows of her own, but are completely cool with seeing a grown man ragdoll a little girl is a level of tardness not witnessed before.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actions always speak louder than words. Drunk girl punches dude and it's he should have been a gentlemen and turn the other cheek. High school girl acting up in class it's fine to choke her flip her over and throw her some more....

Mims, the 2 incidents aren't remotely comparable, so I'll just ignore any more comment. And others here have said " at some point " physical action may have been required.

Yes, it does look bad. But if you videotaped every single physical altercation that was justified or not I guarantee you most people would say the same thing , that the cop overreacted and didn't "need" to use force.

Just the fact of how deplorable touching a woman was to you....to even question this situation you were quick to call someone Ray Rice.....this innocent woman at the bar....But the little girl on high school? She didn't listen to her teacher....You see nothing wrong with choking, flipping, and tossing her....lady at the bar hit and punched a guy he should've walked away she can't hurt him....girl at school brought it on herself she's a thugette. (Smh)

Well this woman did as well, and you were shocked and appalled....a male putting his hands on a female???? No excuses, what's wrong with you people.....unless its a little girl who ignored her teacher....curb stomp her....

The hypocrisy is deep in this one.

What's hilarious is Raptor can't see it.

I'm beginning to think he's not a hypocrite, he's a damn genius troll.

I think you may be right about the latter. Just a week ago I told him that he would defend the cops no matter how inherently wrong they may be. And before you know it, he STARTS a thread defending another one.

We have been played like a fiddle.

Anyone who cannot see the difference between a drunk woman hitting an athlete in a bar and a sober woman hitting a Deputy Sheriff who is in uniform would look smarter by just being quiet.

Anyone who cannot see the difference between a drunk woman hitting an athlete in a bar and a sober woman hitting a Deputy Sheriff who is in uniform would look smarter by just being quiet.

For one, it was a kid, for two, show me the video of her hitting the cop. Maybe you should just be quiet.

For one, it was a kid, for two, show me the video of her hitting the cop. Maybe you should just be quiet.

The video is readily available for viewing. I think you are smart enough to find it.

The video is readily available for viewing. I think you are smart enough to find it.

LMFAO. So you saw the girl hit the officer huh? Also you're saying it's ok for a drink girl to punch a guy in the face as long as he's not an officer? Policemen have some extra rights than a regular civilian that I don't know about as far as being able to not get assaulted?

Also your logic is saying the girl in school would be excused had she been drunk? And while you're making excuses the girl acting out because of the death of her mother isn't as good of an excuse as being drunk? Yeah just be quiet indeed.

I don't know what video you are viewing but the one that I've seen there is no footage of her hitting the cop

LMFAO. So you saw the girl hit the officer huh? Also you're saying it's ok for a drink girl to punch a guy in the face as long as he's not an officer? Policemen have some extra rights than a regular civilian that I don't know about as far as being able to not get assaulted?

Also your logic is saying the girl in school would be excused had she been drunk? And while you're making excuses the girl acting out because of the death of her mother isn't as good of an excuse as being drunk? Yeah just be quiet indeed.

I am saying that if a drunk girl hits a guy it is not a felony and if a teenager hits a deputy it is a felony assault. LEO DO have extra rights that regular civilian don't have. They can still get assaulted, but the charge is more severe. It is NOT the same whether you all understand it or not. If you can show me where I said it is okay for anyone to hit anyone else or where it is okay to hit people if you are drunk then I will happily address it.

I think you may be right about the latter. Just a week ago I told him that he would defend the cops no matter how inherently wrong they may be. And before you know it, he STARTS a thread defending another one.

Actually, I believe you gave some wildly absurd example of if a cop had raped some guy, I'd stand by the cop or some such. Complete rubbish on your part, but I suppose that's to be expected.

Why'd 100's of students get up and stage a protest in SUPPORT of the cop , if he was so " inherently wrong " ? They're much more familiar w/ the participants involved, and are qulite literally at ground zero, so you'd think they know more about all this than everyone else.

Actually, I believe you gave some wildly absurd example of if a cop had raped some guy, I'd stand by the cop or some such. Complete rubbish on your part, but I suppose that's to be expected.

Why'd 100's of students get up and stage a protest in SUPPORT of the cop , if he was so " inherently wrong " ? They're much more familiar w/ the participants involved, and are qulite literally at ground zero, so you'd think they know more about all this than everyone else.

Lol. You would claim workplace stress or something. Don't let the "example" trip you up though. There are plenty more.

You defending this cop just proves my argument though. And the walkout, embarressing.

Well hell the people in the neighborhood of Ferguson protest the ruling there so what does that mean?

Well hell the people in the neighborhood of Ferguson protest the ruling there so what does that mean?

Dont make Raptor eat his words. That's just not nice.

Organized phony protests from a bunch of out - of - towners capitalizing over the death of a violent ...well, you know, .. " teen " is EXACTLY like 100's of HS students walking out in a show of support for their own resource officer .

Worst comparison - evah !

Archived