Move Nathan Bedford Forrests's Body?

Thing's are getting ridiculous and people over reacting. Regretfully all this will set back race relations and just result in more hate crimes.

Hope I'm wrong. but I'm already seeing evidence of it.

http://www.americasf...rest-from-park/

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is what Al-jesse-barry are all about. We have gone backwards on race in this Country by design. Gotta create victims and keep Black Americans blindly voting dem. None of those mentioned above have an ounce of shame , much less honor.

He made millions off of the slave trade and agriculture. I have to side with the "leftistas" or whatever.

He made millions off of the slave trade and agriculture. I have to side with the "leftistas" or whatever.

And the obvious one, he founded the KKK.

Well, helped found and was its first Grand Wizard.

Someone needs to take him to court and make him pay for the atrocities he bestowed on his fellow man. The Union should have arrested him and tried him for treason.

SARCASM.........dripping.

I have no bones to pick in this subject but wanting to actually move the bodies from their grave seems weird and crazy to me. I could understand statues etc etc but to actually move the man and his wife bodies. Guess next will be banning "Gone With The Wind" from ever being shown.

That is what Al-jesse-barry are all about. We have gone backwards on race in this Country by design. Gotta create victims and keep Black Americans blindly voting dem. None of those mentioned above have an ounce of shame , much less honor.

This has always been on the agenda. Going back to Barry's ' fundamental transform the nation ' proclamation, before the election. I'm a bit surprised we've not heard more about reparation payments too.

There's still time, I suppose.

Someone needs to take him to court and make him pay for the atrocities he bestowed on his fellow man. The Union should have arrested him and tried him for treason.

SARCASM.........dripping.

Fort Pillow would see him tried for war crimes in this day and age.

Don't get me wrong. I am not defending the guy or slavery by any means. THAT is NOT what these idiots are trying to accomplish. Anyone with a brain knows what the PC morons are all about. The folks that suffer are those the LIARS claim to "protect"!!!

I did not know that. Wow

I did not know that. Wow

http://www.civilwar.org/education/history/biographies/nathan-bedford-forrest.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/

He was an absolute terror as a cavalry leader. The best of the Civil War IMHO.

In a park. Public land.

Then move him. PT's front yard would be a good spot.

BTW, anyone read the "other breaking news" headlines from this site? How about the comments? Appears to be a thinly veiled site for the "white pour" mentality.

I did not know that. Wow

http://www.civilwar....www.google.com/

He was an absolute terror as a cavalry leader. The best of the Civil War IMHO.

He was awesome. Last paragraph ruined everything for me though.

I have no bones to pick in this subject but wanting to actually move the bodies from their grave seems weird and crazy to me. I could understand statues etc etc but to actually move the man and his wife bodies. Guess next will be banning "Gone With The Wind" from ever being shown.

"Wharton said the graves of Forrest and his wife, which are in the park, should be relocated to Elmwood Cemetery. Elmwood was the original location of the graves, until 1904, when the park was created and the statue erected."

"Wharton said the graves of Forrest and his wife, which are in the park, should be relocated to Elmwood Cemetery. Elmwood was the original location of the graves, until 1904, when the park was created and the statue erected."

Meh. I say tie some weights to his coffin and drop him riiiight abouuut

MarianaTrench400.jpg

here.

MarianaTrench400.jpg

here.

An understandable emotion, but at who's expense? You starting a gofundme.com account? :big:

I did not know that. Wow

I think Forrest Gump taught me that.

I did not know that. Wow

Does the KKK subscribe to the adage "get there firstest with the mostest"? :rolleyes:

MarianaTrench400.jpg

here.

An understandable emotion, but at who's expense? You starting a gofundme.com account? :big:

I said drop. Just get a C-130 to open the hatch and push him out on the way by or something. ;D

I did not know that. Wow

May have. Dont know. Dont care

Archived