Kid Rock Says Kiss My A...

Texan4Auburn

Absolutely but that's not me saying they do not all go to his show, that's me saying just because they make up a good bit of the population doesn't mean he targeted and expected many at his show. He could go play in Harlem doesn't mean his show would be dominated by black people...

And that's good you know marketing, we have something in common I know it too and I can't quote and address every sentence I can just summarize and after ALLLL of this I think he saw the opportunity to get this money(nothing wrong with that btw) and YOU don't. So still if you don't think so well that's your opinion....I don't agree

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kid Rock & Foreigner in ATL this weekend... You in cole ?

You buying? I hate ATL. I don't like enough of kid rock's music to want to see an ENTIRE show. Now of Kanye is performing I'm absolutely there

Absolutely but that's not me saying they do not all go to his show, that's me saying just because they make up a good bit of the population doesn't mean he targeted and expected many at his show. He could go play in Harlem doesn't mean his show would be dominated by black people...

And that's good you know marketing, we have something in common I know it too and I can't quote and address every sentence I can just summarize and after ALLLL of this I think he saw the opportunity to get this money(nothing wrong with that btw) and YOU don't. So still if you don't think so well that's your opinion....I don't agree

And I have zero problem with you disagreeing with me when you discuss it with me like you have in your last two posts.

Like I said. If he makes that statement and then immediately sets up a tour in Southern states I'd be 100% with you that it was all marketing.

You buying? I hate ATL. I don't like enough of kid rock's music to want to see an ENTIRE show. Now of Kanye is performing I'm absolutely there

Dude I forgot to tell you... I was hanging with Kanye at the Kid Rock show in Raleigh man. We snapped this picture before going to our seats:

UPTOWN_kanye_west_confederate_flag2.jpg

Lol.

Dude I forgot to tell you... I was hanging with Kanye at the Kid Rock show in Raleigh man. We snapped this picture before going to our seats:

UPTOWN_kanye_west_confederate_flag2.jpg

Lol.

George-Takei-oh-my.jpg

It's actually not photo shopping. Some publicity stunt he pulled on one of his tours. He was doing some claiming the flag for Africans lol.

http://www.washingto...k-about-it-now/

Even had merchandise with it

dwbuo80mrqqqvezo8vqz.jpg

That Native American T-shirt didn't go over very well with that population.

Archived