Landmark deal reached on Iran nuclear program

autigeremt

Prepare to defend yourself Israel.

With American military equipment.

I swear people here are going bat sh.t crazy.

Oh yeah, forgot that you think that because you are on a boat, you think you are CIA. :laugh:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, forgot that you think that because you are on a boat, you think you are CIA. :laugh:

Boat? I'm not on a submarine...

The people here are going crazy (expletive not needed)? The majority of the American people oppose the deal.

Poor little lemming...

f130320gpoao04.jpg

That picture is from July 10. Iranians are celebrating al Quds day. Calling bat sh.t crazy DKW to harrass you to no end...

Is there anything w/ that photo or your explanation that's suppose to make ANYONE feel better ?

An official party in the street w/ the burning of US, Israeli and UK banners, REGARDLESS OF WHEN OR WHY, should be seen as despicable.

I guess to one US Naval member, seeing the flags of our allies and our own country burn are just fine.

That picture is from July 10. Iranians are celebrating al Quds day. Calling bat sh.t crazy DKW to harrass you to no end...

Is there anything w/ that photo or your explanation that's suppose to make ANYONE feel better ?

An official party in the street w/ the burning of US, Israeli and UK banners, REGARDLESS OF WHEN OR WHY, should be seen as despicable.

I guess to one US Naval member, seeing the flags of our allies and our own country burn are just fine.

I've seen it done in person, overseas, in the middle east. You?

Hey how about a nuclear armed country burning the flag? You know the country Reagan allowed to get nuclear weapons?

pakistan-burning-flag.gif

sailor....What is the name of your dinghy?

Aww look how cute he is begging for attention... fetch boy!

Please, don't interrupt the hysteria.

It's entertaining, if not exactly new. Same old posters. Same old hyperbole.

At least they know most of the details now. They might have more credibility had they not be making the same statements before ANY details were known.

Please, don't interrupt the hysteria.

It's entertaining, if not exactly new. Same old posters. Same old hyperbole.

At least they know most of the details now. They might have more credibility had they not be making the same statements before ANY details were known.

That's funny! :laugh:

What a joke you are becoming. They're BURNIN' our Flag!!!

We can't sign an agreement with a country that allows their citizens to burn our flag! :laugh::rolleyes:

If you think this deal will stop Iran from acquiring a nuke you are smoking crack!

If you think more sanctions would stop them you are smoking crack!

If you think a war with Iran is the right move you are a fool....high on crack!

If you think this deal will stop Iran from acquiring a nuke you are smoking crack!

If you think more sanctions would stop them you are smoking crack!

If you think a war with Iran is the right move you are a fool....high on crack!

Well as a minimum , how about pushing it down the road for a decade or so?

Wouldn't that be worthwhile?

Why not? That's the gov'ts approach these days.......kick the can down the road. But when that can is a nuke it's a different matter.

Why not? That's the gov'ts approach these days.......kick the can down the road. But when that can is a nuke it's a different matter.

Lots of things can happen in 10 years.

If the alternative is just let 'em go as fast as they can starting now, it seems to make sense to me. If you think Iran is a problem in the world today (and I do) where's the advantage for letting them get a nuke sooner rather than later?

What are the alternative strategies?

You can kick a nuke.

I look at it this way:

1. All five permanent members of the UN Security Council and Germany have signed off on the deal. It's not exclusively "Obama's/Kerry's deal" or a unilateral negotiation on our part. The other four Security Council members, UK, France, Russia, and China, have a larger internal Muslim populations (by percentage of total residents) than do we. Russia and China border Islamic states. Russia has ongoing problems with Chechnyan rebels and Islamic terrorism. France has experienced more terrorist attacks (7) in the last five years than we have (6), while China (5) and Russia (4) are not far behind (Source: https://en.wikipedia...rrorist_attacks ) If anything, those nations have more reason for fearing a nuclear armed or terrorist sponsoring Iran than we do. If they can live with the deal, why can't we?

2, Sanctions worked: They drove Iran to the negotiating table. Wasn't that the goal of sanctions in the first place? Why should Iran restrict any of its activities if such restraint is goes unrewarded or yields no change in their economic or international diplomatic status?

3. Iran was unable to hide its nuclear program from the world when we weren't talking. Why should they be more able to hide weapons development when there are measurable restrictions on their nuclear program and on-site inspections in place? And if they violate the agreement, we can always re-impose sanctions or take stronger measures (military action) with even greater justification/approval in the eyes of the world.

4. It's always better to give peace a chance than to march into unnecessary or avoidable war.

Archived