Want To See Racism At Work?

Proud Tiger

It's the reason Democrats will be on the sidelines for years in Alabama. Flat out racism at work.

And yet they continue to lay THAT at the GOP doorstep. Truth will out...

"And this man was second in command of the teachers union. Knowing that this man was the leader of AEA allows one to understand why our schools have such a poor quality of teachers only interested in higher wages, more benefits and no personal accountability. Why do you think the public school industry fights charter schools? They are afraid of the same type of accountability seen in this piece."

Amen. Public education is beyond repair. Private sector has proven to be more effective in $$ and results.

In the last primary, I was shocked at how few Democrats were on the ballot. The Democratic primary only took half of the front side, and the Republican ballot was full front and back. It appears stuff like this is the cause of their demise.

Amen. Public education is beyond repair. Private sector has proven to be more effective in $$ and results.

So I can assume you didn't actually graduate from Auburn...

God, I hope he didn't!

Depends on "when"....lol

Today's 18% appropriation makes it "slightly" public education. ;)

To the those that have no argument but wish to hurl insults......I was speaking of K-12......although there are times I wonder about the "knowledge" of many here that claim an AU education........(See examples above)........ :jossun:

To the those that have no argument but wish to hurl insults......I was speaking of K-12......although there are times I wonder about the "knowledge" of many here that claim an AU education........(See examples above)........ :jossun:

So you didnt graduate from Auburn. Faith in humanity restored...

To the those that have no argument but wish to hurl insults......I was speaking of K-12......although there are times I wonder about the "knowledge" of many here that claim an AU education........(See examples above)........ :jossun:/>

Haha. Never said that. Never. I dearly love my school and cherish my education. I also worked my backside off to insure my two children achieved their AUEducations. What have you accomplished?( (besides spending way too much time on this site proving you are an accomplished jerk?)...

To the those that have no argument but wish to hurl insults......I was speaking of K-12......although there are times I wonder about the "knowledge" of many here that claim an AU education........(See examples above)........ :jossun:/>

Haha. Never said that. Never. I dearly love my school and cherish my education. I also worked my backside off to insure my two children achieved their AUEducations. What have you accomplished?( (besides spending way too much time on this site proving you are an accomplished jerk?)...

Faith in humanity crushed...

This is why Alabama will continue to wallow near the back of the pack, and will be mired in corruption. The ADC is as good as dead. One party rule stinks, no matter which party has control. Why the ADC doesn't appear to have the wherewithal or capability to kick Joe Reed to the curb is beyond me.

Faith in humanity crushed...

Mission accomplished ( nothing to crow about. It's a swabo...)

Well, there went my happy buzz. :no:

Tim, I was pretty sure you were an Auburn grad which is why I posed the question. I think sweeping generalizations like "all public schools bad", "all private schools good". Does nothing but promote stereotypes. I'm proud to have gone through public school my entire life, including Auburn. My husband did the opposite- never stepped foot in a public school including college and Masters degrees. There's good schools and bad schools- both public and private. There's good teachers and bad, both at public schools and private schools. I didn't mean to hijack, but we all could cut back on the rhetoric and sweeping generalizations around here.

Tim, I was pretty sure you were an Auburn grad which is why I posed the question. I think sweeping generalizations like "all public schools bad", "all private schools good". Does nothing but promote stereotypes. I'm proud to have gone through public school my entire life, including Auburn. My husband did the opposite- never stepped foot in a public school including college and Masters degrees. There's good schools and bad schools- both public and private. There's good teachers and bad, both at public schools and private schools. I didn't mean to hijack, but we all could cut back on the rhetoric and sweeping generalizations around here.

My stance is this...The majority of public schools k-12 are bad and getting worse. Too many horror stories for me to think otherwise. Agree there are good teachers and good schools as well. Just in the minority.

Archived