Why Society NEEDS Alpha Males

Weegle777

When a woman sees the importance of having strong, masculine alphas and the males of our society see it as a joke and ridiculousness, your answer about the problem with our society has been given.

To me, the "joke" is the application of the term "alpha male" to human relationships.

I think the more appropriate term - even if Yiddish - is "Mensch". A man doesn't have to be "strong and muscular" to be a mensch.

"Strong masculine alphas" sounds more like a (homo)sexual fetish than it does to being a stand-up, responsible man with character.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a woman sees the importance of having strong, masculine alphas and the males of our society see it as a joke and ridiculousness, your answer about the problem with our society has been given.

To me, the "joke" is the application of the term "alpha male" to human relationships.

I think the more appropriate term - even if Yiddish - is "Mensch". A man doesn't have to be "strong and muscular" to be a mensch.

"Strong masculine alphas" sounds more like a (homo)sexual fetish than it does to being a stand-up, responsible man with character. :blink:

<realizes that homey doesnt find the unicorn-pony-trained-guy homosexually fetishisti, but does find strong masculine alpha males somehow gay>

not----gonna ----go -----there----not---gonna-----make----that----joke----not---gonna---do----it----nope---not---me....gonna---be---a---goood---guy----do---the----right---thing---

<head explodes>

"Strong masculine alphas" sounds more like a (homo)sexual fetish than it does to being a stand-up, responsible man with character.

Weegs be like...

patrick-s-head-sparks-o.gif

"Strong masculine alphas" sounds more like a (homo)sexual fetish than it does to being a stand-up, responsible man with character. :blink:

<realizes that homey doesnt find the unicorn-pony-trained-guy homosexually fetishisti, but does find strong masculine alpha males somehow gay>

not----gonna ----go -----there----not---gonna-----make----that----joke----not---gonna---do----it----nope---not---me....gonna---be---a---goood---guy----do---the----right---thing---

<head explodes>

You are seriously confused.

Of course the "strong and muscular alpha male" unicorn USN posted is "homosexually fetishi". Why do you think USN posted it?

No wonder you guys fail to get it. You are clueless.

No, what i dont get is you getting all lathered up when we actually talk about real masculine alphas but not over unicorn-pony-training-guy.

whereareyougettingthesefactsifyouarespeaking_ad491c12b8f354398a6c9294cffd352c.jpg

No, what i dont get is you getting all lathered up when we actually talk about real masculine alphas but not over unicorn-pony-training-guy.

Well see, that's it.

"Strong masculine alpha males" provokes the image of "strong masculine alpha" unicorn trainer. There's a connection that you and weegles are apparently blind to. USN saw it. I see it. And I suspect others see it also.

And my poking fun of it is hardly getting "lathered up". :rolleyes:

But you are a fine one to even talk about getting "lathered up".

I've seen you go ballistic and start sending threatening, out-of-control emails over a simple misunderstanding. More than once. Hell, a couple of times I was actually concerned about your health. Now that's "lathered up".

Packs of mammals have alpha males and females. It's just a normal part of life.

I've seen the light! So when do I get my harem?

Uummm, you take it...

"Strong masculine alpha males" provokes the image of "strong masculine alpha" unicorn trainer.

:eek2: Wow, this thread is going sssooo wrong now...

:laugh:

Really powerful and informative. Very well written. This woman knows what it takes in order to be a "real man".

I particularly found this information useless:

" I know strong, alpha males are out there. Men of valor and virtue. Men who stand on principle and assume the roles God gave them. Men who have beards and shoot guns and eat ribs and love God and our country and aren’t ashamed of ANY of it"

and, as for raising a "real man":

"We have to stand up to the absurdity. I laughed when my friend wrote this, but it's sadly true. “Boys are no longer made from snips and snails and puppy dog tails. More like feelings and fairness and skinny fashion awareness!”"

We certainly do NOT need any more "men" who believe in such nonsense. Sympathy, fairness, tolerance? Qualities of cissy, losers. "Real men of God" would never exhibit such qualities.

In summary, profoundly ignorant, morally disingenuous.

whereareyougettingthesefactsifyouarespeaking_ad491c12b8f354398a6c9294cffd352c.jpg

They think that Jenner is courageous, DKW. That ought to tell you all you need to know.

So you find strong, fierce, masculine men offensive and weird?

I think these threads are a good indicator of your insecurities.

Men who have beards and shoot guns and eat ribs and love God and our country and aren’t ashamed of ANY of it"[/font][/size]

I fit all of those criteria. What do I win?

I wonder......would alpha males argue on a message board over the need for MORE alpha males?

lol

They think that Jenner is courageous, DKW. That ought to tell you all you need to know.

That's an odd thing to say.

You are the one who seems to have issues with such things as transexuals and "strong masculine alpha males".

Why not? Competition is good right???

In all sports except pissing contests.

Hey I've won a few of those. Problem is after getting up 4 times during the night I lose my power.

Hey I've won a few of those. Problem is after getting up 4 times during the night I lose my power.

Personally I find this more a circus than a competition.

Personally I find this more a circus than a competition.

good point

i think you are on to something Ben.

i think you are on to something Ben.

Alpha males don't admit their insecurities and shortcomings brah. That's what chicks do.

Archived