Trump fans

TexasTiger

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious, who here is a fan of Trump?

He'll never be my President.

But he does make some very valid points. Albeit very poorly.

He's too much of a tyrant, imo. Doesn't understand or promote the concept of freedom. It's all " I'm the best and you should listen to me or you're an idiot ".

Just curious, who here is a fan of Trump?

He'll never be my President.

But he does make some very valid points. Albeit very poorly.

He's too much of a tyrant, imo. Doesn't understand or promote the concept of freedom. It's all " I'm the best and you should listen to me or you're an idiot ".

Go on... :popcorn:

You may call him names and all but at least you know where he stands on certain issues where the others you really don't know how they stand. He isn't a politician so he has that going for him. I think most of his supporters are tired of the way the country has been going and they want someone who will tell it like they see it. I don't think he will win the nomination but could shake things up a bit.

You may call him names and all but at least you know where he stands on certain issues

That's the thing about narcissistic buffoons. You always know where they stand on every issue because the only time they aren't running their mouth is when they are gasping for breath.

He isn't a politician so he has that going for him.

A bar so low an earthworm could get over it.

I think most of his supporters are tired of the way the country has been going and they want someone who will tell it like they see it. I don't think he will win the nomination but could shake things up a bit.

I think most of his supporters need to have their heads examined.

You may call him names and all but at least you know where he stands on certain issues

That's the thing about narcissistic buffoons. You always know where they stand on every issue because the only time they aren't running their mouth is when they are gasping for breath.

He isn't a politician so he has that going for him.

A bar so low an earthworm could get over it.

I think most of his supporters are tired of the way the country has been going and they want someone who will tell it like they see it. I don't think he will win the nomination but could shake things up a bit.

I think most of his supporters need to have their heads examined.

Dude you may not like him but I am sure whomever you support the same could be said about you....for the record, I am not a Trump fan but am tired of the same old stuff of clinton and bush...as both of them would promote more H1Bs which hurt the American IT worker. Also, some of the same tired old politicians would also be for the EU trade deal which would also hurt the American workers. But I am sure that with his money he doesn't really care whether you like him or not but at least provide some honest comment other than earthworm, and head examined comments as it really shows some things about you.

You may call him names and all but at least you know where he stands on certain issues where the others you really don't know how they stand. He isn't a politician so he has that going for him. I think most of his supporters are tired of the way the country has been going and they want someone who will tell it like they see it. I don't think he will win the nomination but could shake things up a bit.

That could be said of Hitler. ;D

That could be said of Hitler. ;D

I know you are trying to make a joke but even you know that isn't true as Hitler was a sinister SOB amongst other things...

This sums it up for me:

Donald Trump continued his feud with Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) Saturday when he criticized the military record of the onetime prisoner of war.

"He's a war hero because he was captured," Trump said during an appearance at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, on Saturday. "I like people who weren't captured."

"Perhaps he's a war hero, but right now he's said some very bad things about a lot of people."

Dude you may not like him but I am sure whomever you support the same could be said about you....for the record, I am not a Trump fan but am tired of the same old stuff of clinton and bush...as both of them would promote more H1Bs which hurt the American IT worker. Also, some of the same tired old politicians would also be for the EU trade deal which would also hurt the American workers. But I am sure that with his money he doesn't really care whether you like him or not but at least provide some honest comment other than earthworm, and head examined comments as it really shows some things about you.

I don't like him. But it's because he's a phony. Dude was running as a moderate back in '99, now he's suddenly reborn as some fire-breathing, hyper-conservative speaking truth to power? Please. He just knows how to get a certain segment of the GOP base riled up with a bunch of empty rhetoric. He doesn't care about American workers. His own Trump Executive Collection of suits and dress wear for men is made in Mexico and China. If you think for one second he really believes any of this stuff, they should put your photo next to the entry for gullible in the dictionary. Do not lower yourself to get taken in by a damn thing he says.

And I don't care if his money makes him immune to what people think of him. If money was something that made them worthy of consideration, we'd be discussing Paris Hilton, Jay-Z, and the Kardashians as potential candidates.

He's a clown.

That's leading in the polls in the GOP.

With a whopping 17%. And when paired against Clinton, he fares the worst among the major candidates behind (in order) Bush, Rubio, Huckabee, Walker, Paul and Carson.

Let's not get silly about a poll this far out, with more than a dozen candidates declared, where the The Hair has 17% support.

I don't like him. But it's because he's a phony. Dude was running as a moderate back in '99, now he's suddenly reborn as some fire-breathing, hyper-conservative speaking truth to power? Please. He just knows how to get a certain segment of the GOP base riled up with a bunch of empty rhetoric. He doesn't care about American workers. His own Trump Executive Collection of suits and dress wear for men is made in Mexico and China. If you think for one second he really believes any of this stuff, they should put your photo next to the entry for gullible in the dictionary. Do not lower yourself to get taken in by a damn thing he says.

And I don't care if his money makes him immune to what people think of him. If money was something that made them worthy of consideration, we'd be discussing Paris Hilton, Jay-Z, and the Kardashians as potential candidates.

As I stated earlier, I am not for him just tried to explain why some folks like him. As for him switching back and forth...name one legit candidate that hasn't done that? I wish we had a real candidate to believe in but for now and in the past we have had only politicians and not a statesman in sight...

He's a clown.

With a whopping 17%. And when paired against Clinton, he fares the worst among the major candidates behind (in order) Bush, Rubio, Huckabee, Walker, Paul and Carson.

Let's not get silly about a poll this far out, with more than a dozen candidates declared, where the The Hair has 17% support.

I don't think it was a reference to his viability as much as it was pointing out he has a constituency in the GOP.

He's a clown.

Silly? I only pointed out his lead.

He's a clown.

I know. But you're not the first to make this point, and his "lead" has some serious qualifiers to it that bring things a bit back into the land of reality.

As I stated earlier, I am not for him just tried to explain why some folks like him. As for him switching back and forth...name one legit candidate that hasn't done that? I wish we had a real candidate to believe in but for now and in the past we have had only politicians and not a statesman in sight...

He's a phony. You can blithely think that he's had some sincere change of heart. But I'm not hopping on that boat with you.

Some folks like him because he plays them like a fiddle. And they're too riled up like a bunch of face-painters at a pep rally to realize they're being played.

He's a phony. You can blithely think that he's had some sincere change of heart. But I'm not hopping on that boat with you.

Some folks like him because he plays them like a fiddle. And they're too riled up like a bunch of face-painters at a pep rally to realize they're being played.

You must have reading comprehension problems...

He's a clown.

I know. But you're not the first to make this point, and his "lead" has some serious qualifiers to it that bring things a bit back into the land of reality.

Such as his insults towards immigrants and his party's own war hero John McCain?

He's a clown.

Should be a slam dunk for Democrats if he somehow wins the nomination.

That's the case with a lot of the GOP field, though.

He's a clown.

Should be a slam dunk for Democrats if he somehow wins the nomination.

That's the case with a lot of the GOP circus, though.

FIFY

Archived