Trump fans

TexasTiger

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And more support by the day as the pantsuit falls further and further back. There is a message there...

That people are stupid. That's your message. Specifically in this instance, a lot of Republicans are very, very stupid.

He still loses to the "Pantsuit" by double digits. Which ought to send anyone who has ears to hear a message.

"that's MY message"? Not at all. People are fed up with lies and more lies. I would not vote for Trump at this point. If the choice is either him or the proven liar....well...

And more support by the day as the pantsuit falls further and further back. There is a message there...

That people are stupid. That's your message. Specifically in this instance, a lot of Republicans are very, very stupid.

He still loses to the "Pantsuit" by double digits. Which ought to send anyone who has ears to hear a message.

"that's MY message"? Not at all. People are fed up with lies and more lies. I would not vote for Trump at this point. If the choice is either him or the proven liar....well...

You said there's a message there. I was saying, "that's your message." Not your as in "one you came up with", but as in "the message that is there."

But regardless, that is the message. Trump is a clown. And people who would vote for him simply because he's a smartass that panders to them is stupid.

I think I would vote for Trump if my other choice is HRC.

You cannot be serious.

I'll abstain. Or vote third party.

Likewise. There is no "lesser of two evils" if those two run against each other.

You cannot be serious.

I'll abstain. Or vote third party.

Likewise. There is no "lesser of two evils" if those two run against each other.

In the immortal words of RUSH, "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice".

In the words of Bob Dylan...."It may be the devil or it may be the Lord, but, you are gonna have to serve somebody"...

In the words of Bob Dylan...."It may be the devil or it may be the Lord, but, you are gonna have to serve somebody"...

Good song!

...although it sounds like many here are suggesting there is no "Lord", but rather all the realistically potential masters are devils. ;):big:

Proving Golf's point. ;)

Maybe, probably, but, name one thing that HRC has done or said that would motivate me to vote for her (not what Trump has done or said, what HRC has done or said). BTW, there are a slew of Republican "conservatives" that would force me to vote for HRC.

Proving Golf's point. ;)/>

Maybe, probably, but, name one thing that HRC has done or said that would motivate me to vote for her (not what Trump has done or said, what HRC has done or said). BTW, there are a slew of Republican "conservatives" that would force me to vote for HRC.

I'm not saying life isn't often about choosing the best bad option.

Archived