Ashley Madison Hacked

Texan4Auburn

I'll comment more when I quit gut laughing. Not happening anytime soon, though.

Which hacking site is it? One hacking site is really good about helping out military men that gets cheated on while overseas. Facebook, everything gets hacked until the women go crazy. Lol

Which hacking site is it? One hacking site is really good about helping out military men that gets cheated on while overseas. Facebook, everything gets hacked until the women go crazy. Lol

What ?

Read this several times, and I have no idea what you mean by 'hacking site'.

And the Facebook comment ?

:gofig:

And what about that Sugar Daddy site ? I wonder if that'll be next, if it's not been hacked already.

Karma indeed.

What ?

Read this several times, and I have no idea what you mean by 'hacking site'.

And the Facebook comment ?

:gofig:

And what about that Sugar Daddy site ? I wonder if that'll be next, if it's not been hacked already.

Karma indeed.

There was an anonymous hacking group that were hacking some cheating women while their men were overseas fighting. The hackers pretty much harassed the girls by calling them whores on their computer, Facebook, etc. The harassment of one woman made the local news and it was pitiful. The woman was bawling and the local sheriff was claiming he would bring this group down, a group that the FBI couldn't even track. That part was hilarious.

I feel for the family members that will, no doubt, see their homes and families wrecked if the info is leaked out. I have no concern for the cheaters. They are despicable wastes of matter.

37 million ? That's a lot of infidelity. Wonder what the break down is, M, W, swingers, and the like.

I certainly don't condone adultery. But I also do not condone illegal hacking, blackmail, and using intimidation or threats to try to force one's own value system on others. In my mind, these hackers are no better than the adulterers.

It reminds me of murderers who blow up abortion clinics or kill doctors while claiming to be "pro-life".

I certainly don't condone adultery. But I also do not condone illegal hacking, blackmail, and using intimidation or threats to try to force one's own value system on others. In my mind, these hackers are no better than the adulterers.

It reminds me of murderers who blow up abortion clinics or kill doctors while claiming to be "pro-life".

I wouldn't go that far. You're right, though. There aren't any good guys here.

I have no concern for the cheaters. They are despicable wastes of matter.

Is that from one of the lost gospels? ;)/>

I have a hard time being sympathetic to the active or unrepentant cheaters. I do feel bad for people who perhaps registered to lurk around and see if they knew anyone on there getting outed and having to explain. Or perhaps someone who cheated, but has since come clean and reconciled with their spouse, only to have this be broadcast and their kids, neighbors and coworkers find out.

Is that from one of the lost gospels? ;)

Fully admit that is something I struggle with... ;)

I have a hard time being sympathetic to the active or unrepentant cheaters. I do feel bad for people who perhaps registered to lurk around and see if they knew anyone on there getting outed and having to explain. Or perhaps someone who cheated, but has since come clean and reconciled with their spouse, only to have this be broadcast and their kids, neighbors and coworkers find out.

I'm not particularly sympathetic either, although I don't write them all off as human beings.

I'm not particularly sympathetic either, although I don't write them all off as human beings.

Knowing MDM, there's a bit of hyperbole being employed there.

Knowing MDM, there's a bit of hyperbole being employed there.

I assumed-- thus the ;)

Archived