She Tells It Like it Is

Proud Tiger

Homer - game, set, match.

Then lets do a violence check. Sure why not. With the exception of American's lifestyles that lead to disease lets discuss violent deaths. Things your more likely to die to than a radical Muslim: Another American with a gun. Yourself with a Gun. American driving under the influence. American males if you are female.

What??!

I still don't see the phrase "no big deal" nor anything about beheadings.

What is it about "that is exactly what he said" that you are finding so hard to understand? :dunno: :-\

This is one of the main problems with this forum: People such as you who simply refuse to acknowledge the actual words in a post.

If you want to post a soliloquy, have at it. But don't attribute your words to another poster when you do. It's just flat out dishonest.

"game, set and match" my ass. :-\

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homer - I don't know what country you're from, or if English is your 2nd language, but when anyone says " that's exactly what is being said ", it's not meant as a quote, or that what was said is being repeated verbatim , or in other words, EXACTLY as it was said.

It means that, in general, the essence of what is being said. Understand ?

So when Texasn4Auburn introduces the CONCEPT of violence in America as some sort of a response to the discussion of militant Islamic terrorism, I'm saying it's absurd on the face of it , to even bring up such an issue.

It's like if someone said Auburn killed UT the last time they played each other in Knoxville, that person isn't saying that Auburn LITERALLY killed anyone on the UT football team. It's just an expression. It means the AU football team vastly outscored and soundly defeated the UT football team.

Do you understand ?

homer - I don't know what country you're from, or if English is your 2nd language, but when anyone says " that's exactly what is being said ", it's not meant as a quote, or that what was said is being repeated verbatim , or in other words, EXACTLY as it was said.

It means that, in general, the essence of what is being said. Understand ?

So when Texasn4Auburn introduces the CONCEPT of violence in America as some sort of a response to the discussion of militant Islamic terrorism, I'm saying it's absurd on the face of it , to even bring up such an issue.

It's like if someone said Auburn killed UT the last time they played each other in Knoxville, that person isn't saying that Auburn LITERALLY killed anyone on the UT football team. It's just an expression. It means the AU football team vastly outscored and soundly defeated the UT football team.

Do you understand ?

I understand you are desperately trying to weasel out of exactly what you posted. :-\

Exactly means exactly.

If you want to interpret what was written, then you qualify it as an interpretation or an inference. You don't re-state it using different words and/or a different interpretation and then say "that was exactly what he said".

Words have meaning and you don't get to arbitrarily change that meaning to suit your own purpose.

No weaseling here, cole / homie. You're just trolling me because I completely owned you ( Yes, I meant COMPLETELY )

And that is exactly what Texan4Auburn was saying.

EXACTLY.

No weaseling here, cole / homie. You're just trolling me because I completely owned you ( Yes, I meant COMPLETELY )

And that is exactly what Texan4Auburn was saying.

EXACTLY.

Whoops!

Your starting to back off, even if glacially. Your assertion was that was what he said, not what he "was saying".

See the difference? Not being interested - much less capable - of precision in expression, I don't expect you will.

Let's face it, sloppy thinkers need a world of slack to compete on a written forum. :rolleyes:

it's easy to own cole and homer, their appraised value is dirt cheap :big:

Here's a tip for you. If you find yourself writing stuff like:

"I win"

"Game set and match"

I COMPLETELY owned you"

You didn't. In fact, you are just advertising your insecurity.

Ok rap.

I have no idea what you're even tryin to say here.

The first thing you did was address me by saying I don't give a damn. Not the issue but proceeded to tell me how I feel lol and what I care about.

Again, what ? They don't NEED to recruit any more than they are, genius. Her comments were IN RESPONSE to their murdering and raping. How are you not getting this ? They can't be murdering and raping any more than they are already. You expect us to just remain silent ,and hope they'll go away ? That's ludicrous. !

Are you a human resource representative for radical Islam? Fit with job descriptions and their recruitment lol. I know what she was responding to. The problem is she brings all of them in. Not just the murdering/raping/pillaging aholes. "Today's moderate is tomorrows extremist" for example. I disagree that they are at peak, or in a lull or freeze with their recruiting efforts. I don't have the numbers like you, so put em up and show me I'm wrong.

Hey, wanna try that one again but in English this time ? Just more unsubstantiated claims by you w/ out cites or examples.

Hey... sure. You accused me of not paying attention to things. Yet post #40 has your cites about recruiting tactics used in regards to Western adolescents.

Your explained Benghazi:

It wasn't. Benghazi was a lie told by the admin to deflect from the fact that our amb. was killed by Islamic militants. And right before the '12 election too.

It ties in w/ the rant by the anchorette of how this admin refuses to acknowledge the Chattanooga shootings, the Ft Hood shootings, Boston bombings as being the product of militant Islamic terrorism.

There is nothing in that about how her remarks toward ALL Muslims (not just the Radical aholes) can be related into recruiting propaganda in order to influence Western teens. Which is what my first post was about. Giving the radicals the remarks that fit their recruitment propaganda.

About violence you said:

If ONLY we'd be nice to them, maybe they'd not want to saw heads off and rape women , on a daily basis.

Nice to the aholes that are doing this? No kill the bastards, slowly, painfully. Said that before. Not trying to dismiss their acts at all.

Nice to the ones that aren't aholes. Yes,and let's not turn them into aholes or give any help in doing that by aiding their propaganda. Which you have now changed into militant Islamic a-holes.

She is judging ALL Muslims. So if we are going to judge ALL of them off those violent acts and loss of life, shouldn't we start judging ALL Americans by the same standards. That is what my comment addressed.

Do I think marching Christians off to behead them is a non-issue. Not in the smallest bit. Just like I don't think a 7 year old kid in Chicago catching a bullet is a non-issue.

Things that concern me:

Some gung ho American a-hole judging my little cousins and hurting them based on their physical traits thinking they are Muslims.

DFW has a large Muslim population. So some Mulsim kid going through a rough period associated with adolescence getting hooked up and conned in by one of their recruiters in a video game or example. Then the kid decides to gun down or blow up the school cafeteria with my nephews in it.

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/isis-using-arma3-recruiting-tool/

My family visiting Chicago when they try and go after the tower and are downtown when it happens.

Some SMU student having a hard time and getting recruited and conned in and then going out and beheading all of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Just cause I don't want to burn, kill, destroy, and be judge and executioner to every single Muslim in the world doesn't mean that I consider the things that militant Islamic a-holes are doing to be a non-issue.

Homer , that is exactly what he said.

No it's not. Quote it.

It's already quoted, no need for me to do it again. There's no need, whatsoever to bring up the issues of violence in America , the guns, if you're not trying to draw comparisons to the Militant Muslims attacking Americans on American soil

I think there is. You don't want to quote him because I am right.

T4AU said: "Don't be nice to the ahole radicals that wanna blow everyone up... I agree."

Where is the allusion to beheadings on the beach? Where are the words "no big deal". You can't just invent things and then claim "that's exactly what he said'.

Winner. Thank you sir. Good post. Amen.

You introduced the concept of violence. My post simple referred to the woman being the poster child for militant Islamic terrorism recruiting by including all Muslims.

You:

If ONLY we'd be nice to them, maybe they'd not want to saw heads off and rape women , on a daily basis.

Me in regards to militant Islamic terrorism (which was not stressed yet):

Don't be nice. Don't be nice to who? Don't be nice to the ahole radicals that wanna blow everyone up... I agree

Me in regards to all Muslims, as the video and following conversation was discussing:

Then lets do a violence check. Sure why not. With the exception of American's lifestyles that lead to disease lets discuss violent deaths. Things your more likely to die to than a radical Muslim: Another American with a gun. Yourself with a Gun. American driving under the influence. American males if you are female.

I believe there are more non-radical Muslims in the United States then radical. Personnel belief, as if there were not then s*** would of already hit the fan.

T4AU - there's no need to do " a violence check ", as you put it. It's a moot point to the issue at hand.

Raptor and the word "exactly" have an adversarial relationship.

Not in the least. Odd for you to say after I explained it all .

Also lol at raptor really thinking once again he can argue with another person as far as what that person was thinking when they said something.

Also lol at raptor really thinking once again he can argue with another person as far as what that person was thinking when they said something.

I didn't argue with anyone about what they were thinking. I was commenting on what they actually did post. Your inability to comprehend the difference, like those who frequent the left... It just never seems to end.

Yep we all cower to your intelligence lol. I'm not left or right btw. And from what I can see PT and war Timmy is on your side.....I don't see where why you would feel confidence to want to play my side is better than yours.....your team sucks. And your teammates....wow, lol!

Yep we all cower to your intelligence lol. I'm not left or right btw. And from what I can see PT and war Timmy is on your side.....I don't see where why you would feel confidence to want to play my side is better than yours.....your team sucks. And your teammates....wow, lol!

You'd do better if you just stick to the issues instead of trying toss out more childish, ad hominem attacks.

And try stop being so paranoid too.

English man English...geeez

You'd do better if you just stick to the issues instead of trying toss out more childish, ad hominem attacks.

And try stop being so paranoid too.

Lol, you're funny sir. Pick and choose....Pick and choose

English man English...geeez

At least you and Timmy is on my side. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

:laugh:

Archived