Auburn receives uniforms for 2015, have small change

FHeal

P.S.:

Auburns official colors are burnt orange (seldom correct in fan gear) and navy blue.

"Orange and blue" is University of Florida.

Frankly, I find it extremely odd that a real Auburn fan would not know that. <_<

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, even Gus commented that it would take him some getting used to the orange socks and shoes but the players liked it (see quotes in the Tiger Talk topic). And I am sure that is why it was done, because some of the players may have suggested it and they put it out there and the players seemed to respond to it. Kids these days have a different style and flair than I would have ever worn at that age (very conservative here) and I don't expect to see one of my fellow co-workers wearing shoes like that at work, but fully understand it as part of trying to put some flash in the uniform because that is what the kids are responding too these days.

As long as we don't go as wild as Oregon, I am okay with some small changes.

I've gone on record as being pro "updated" uniforms and, as a whole, I love the changes for this year. One thing I really don't like though are the compression undershirts that go down to the elbows. Not even sure why it bothers me but it does.

Archived