2016 4* DE Nick Coe (AU commit 11/28/15)

Updated: Coe commits to Auburn (11/28/15)

CU_jwrgWcAIMUZc.jpg

CU7XpVlWEAAP7aa.jpg

via @Keith247Sports

381706.jpg

Nick Coe, DE

Asheboro, NC

Ht: 6'5 | Wt: 260 | 40: 4.78

- 2014 Stats: 70 Tackles, 15 TFLs, 19 Sacks

- Visited AU 7/24 and named Auburn his leader

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 55, No. 4 SDE)

ESPN: 3*

Rivals: 4* (Rivals250 - No. 199, No. 16 SDE)

Scout: 3*

Offers: Auburn, Charlotte, East Carolina, Florida State, Georgia State, Miami (Fl.), North Carolina, Old Dominion, South Carolina, Virginia Tech and West Virginia, among others.

Hudl Highlights

409071.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Composite 3 star, 4 star on 247 and Rivals. Scout and ESPN has him at 3 star, which pulls down composite rating.

Yep. He's only a combined 22 spot jump by any of the sites to be a composite 4*.

If i could CB, id pick south carolina :)/>

Got a little negabarner in U...am I right?

@NIckCoe_34: @bcg_34 you the best thanks for the talk i will release my top 2 at 1 like you said hopefully we can play together #Bro4life

Coe talking to EMB

@NIckCoe_34: @bcg_34 you the best thanks for the talk i will release my top 2 at 1 like you said hopefully we can play together #Bro4life

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

Would that be EMB from Human Resources at ATT? You otta' see what she does to a pair of jeans shorts down at PCB.

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

Would that be EMB from Human Resources at ATT? You otta' see what she does to a pair of jeans shorts down at PCB.

Pic? :)

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

I'd do that, but then I'd get WP(warning points) from RIR and that would be a big NEG on my REP. I'm tellin' ya', EMB is DA' BMB at PCB!

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

Jake, from State Farm wants to know what you're wearing Mikey...

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

He sounds hideous.

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

He sounds hideous.

Well, he's a guy, so ....

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

He sounds hideous.

You guys need to get a real job.

Coe talking to EMB

Very nice. I like EMB

He sounds hideous.

You guys need to get a real job.

Shhh!!! My wife thinks I am working right NOW.

Please don't tell her!

• 4 months later...

Archived