2016 4* DE Nick Coe (AU commit 11/28/15)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, Coe is nationally ranked (#8) high school heavy weight wrestler.

That skill might come in handy when he is illegally held by Bama's offensive line.

That skill might come in handy when he is illegally held by Bama's offensive line.

This. Being a ranked heavy weight wrestler can only help. Little things like using his hands or balance should be no problem to him.

Lol, you beat me to it! :jossun:

You must have watched the rivals video about him today. Very good minute and a half video.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Coe-latest-add-to-Auburn-defense-1138281

You must have watched the rivals video about him today. Very good minute and a half video.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Coe-latest-add-to-Auburn-defense-1138281

I did not, I'm just a gumshoe (er...listened to the 247 recruiting podcast)! :)

I live in NC, and have heard from various sources that we are getting the steal of the year from NC talent pool for the 2016 class.

If Auburn hires Charles Kelly or Jeremy Pruitt as their next DC, he'll sticks with AU.

And if we hire Lance Thompson?

Forgot about him. Yep.

I see what your doing britt

I figure WarEagleAU is just predicting where folks will end up, so I thought I'd join him.

He'll probably end up with a better percentage than I do, but who knows?

I see what your doing britt

I figure WarEagleAU is just predicting where folks will end up, so I thought I'd join him.

He'll probably end up with a better percentage than I do, but who knows?

No, if you predict all the committed players to AU and he predicts all of them to USCe you'll win in a blowout.

If Auburn hires Charles Kelly or Jeremy Pruitt as their next DC, he'll sticks with AU.

Forgot about him. Yep.

I know people talk about not wanting Pruitt. But on this board similar things have been said about Thompson.

Also Nick Coes picture on the 247 page looks like he just woke up. So funny

Forgot about him. Yep.

I know people talk about not wanting Pruitt. But on this board similar things have been said about Thompson.

Also Nick Coes picture on the 247 page looks like he just woke up. So funny

Ha

I woke up like this?

• 2 weeks later...

As I sit in my father in law's den watching Gunsmoke, Bonanza, and Rawhide, I have reached a state of complete nirvana, I wonder how many of our recruits have ever watched these wonderful westerns shows?

As I sit in my father in law's den watching Gunsmoke, Bonanza, and Rawhide, I have reached a state of complete nirvana, I wonder how many of our recruits have ever watched these wonderful westerns shows?

Archived